Mail Motor Service Chennai Recruitment 2022: Mail Motor Service, Chennai has issued a recruitment notification to fill the posts of Skilled Artisans under Group C from eligible Indian Nationals. The notification was issued in the trades of Mechanic, Electrician, Painter, and Tyreman. Candidates must read the eligibility criteria before applying for the posts
About Mail Motor Service, Chennai: For more than 150 years, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s social and economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI), and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc. The DoP also acts as an agent for the Government of India in discharging other services for citizens such as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) wage disbursement and old age pension payments. With more than 1,55,000 post offices, the DoP has the most widely distributed postal network in the world.
Mail Motor Service Chennai Recruitment 2022 – Skilled Artisan Posts
Name of the Post: Skilled Artisan
Total Posts: 5 Posts
Name of the Trade & No. of Posts
- MV Mechanic (Skilled): 2 Posts
- MV Electrician (Skilled): 1 Post
- Painter (Skilled): 1 Post
- Tyreman (Skilled): 1 Post
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-30 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as on 01-07-2021.
Relaxation in age limit is provided as follows:
- SC Category: 5 years
- OBC Category: 3 years
- Candidates must complete VIII Class from a recognized board with one year of experience in the respective trade or a certificate in the respective trade from a recognized institute.
- Candidates must possess a valid driving license (HMV) for the post of Motor Vehicle Mechanic
Selected Candidates will get payment in the pay scale of Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/- (Pay Level 2) by the recruiting organization.
- Soon after receipt of the application forms, Mail Motor Service, Chennai will shortlist the candidates for a written test/ interview.
- The candidate shall bring their Online application form & self-attested copies of all the relevant/ necessary documents on the scheduled date & time of the interview.
- Mail Motor Service, Chennai will conduct a combined competitive examination to recruit the candidates for the posts of skilled artisans.
- The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period will be rejected absolutely.
- The syllabus for the examination will be communicated later in the recruitment dashboard.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated regarding the date and time of the examination.
Required Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
- Age Proof
- Educational Qualification
- Technical Qualification
- Driving license
- Trade experience certificate
- Community certificate
- Residence certificate
The application will be liable only if
- It must be sent through a registered post/ speed post.
- Passport size photograph and fee IPO Order should be included.
- Only candidates with the necessary age limit must apply.
- The application should be single and it must be only for one trade.
- The driving license should be attached.
- Experience certificate must be included.
All the candidates must pay the fee of Rs. 100/- in the form of an India Postal Order (IPO). After shortlisting the candidates for the examination, shortlisted candidates must pay the fee of about Rs. 400/- towards the examination fee.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Mail Motor Service, Chennai.
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of the India Postal Service.
- Visit the official website, indiapost.gov.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Mail Motor Service, Chennai.
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form.
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 19-10-2022 by 17.00 hours
Address for Communication
Senior Manager (JAG), Mail Motor Service, No. 37, Greams Road, Chennai – 600 006.
|Go to Sarkari Result