KELTRON Recruitment 2022: Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Engineer, Senior Engineer, and Audiologist on a contract basis for the execution of various projects. Eligible candidates who completed Engineering Degrees are only eligible to apply.
About Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited:
Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited is a company incorporated under the Companies Act, of 1956. The company is fully owned by the Government of Kerala.KELTRON Group comprises the holding company, Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited, and ten subsidiary and associate companies turning out more than a hundred different types of products. These products are marketed through a strong sales and distribution network spanning the entire country, through the seven branch offices located at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Calcutta, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, and Mumbai, to ensure that the products are backed by dedicated support and service.
KELTRON Engineer, Audiologist 11 Posts
Name of the Post: Engineer, Senior Engineer, Audiologist
Total Posts: 11 Posts
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Senior Engineer||2 Posts|
|Total Posts||11 Posts|
Candidates’ age should be maximum of 36 years as of 01-01-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Engineer||Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Electronics Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.|
|Engineer||Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Electronics Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.|
|Audiologist||Candidates must complete B.A, and M.A with SLP from a recognized University/ Institute. Experienced candidates will be preferred.|
Selected Candidates will receive payment according to the mentioned amounts by the recruiting organization
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Engineer||Rs. 19,500 – 27,500/- PM|
|Senior Engineer||Rs. 22,000 – 31,500/- PM|
|Audiologist||Rs. 19,500 – 27,000/- PM|
- The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience and will also include written tests, group discussions, and/or interviews as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants will also include a written test/ skill test (wherever required), group discussion and/or interview as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
- There will be separate written tests. Written Tests may be conducted simultaneously. Keltron will not be responsible for the loss of opportunity of the candidates who are applying for multiple categories.
- Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give them any right to be called for an interview/selection.
- Call letters and intimations connected with this recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates by e-mail only. Applicants should ensure that the e-mail id given in the online application is maintained active and Keltron will not be responsible for any technical errors related to e-mail correspondence. Applicants may also check the website for status updates.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Degree Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Degree
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
Candidates must pay a non-refundable fee of about Rs. 300/- through the State Bank e-collect facility.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of KELTRON
- Visit the official website, https://keltron.org/, and check the careers menu on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Engineer, Senior Engineer, Audiologist
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||18-10-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||31-10-2022|
Trivandrum, Kerala, India – 695 033
Phone : +91- 471 – 2724444, 4094444
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|