HAL Nashik Recruitment 2022: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Air Craft Division, Nashik is inviting applications for the posts of Nurse. HAL is looking to recruit bright and dynamic candidates for a 75 bedded hospital. Air Craft Division, Nashik recruits the candidates on a tenure basis.
About Hindustan Aeronautics Limited: Avionics Division, Hyderabad was established in the year 1966 for the manufacture of MiG 21 Avionics equipment. Co-located Design Division, Strategic Electronics Research and Design Centre (SLRDC) has indigenously developed more than 40 types of Avionics systems for LCA, ALH, IJT, SU-30 MKI, HTT-40, Jaguar Darin II & III, LCH, LUH and Hawk trainer Aircraft. SLRDC provides Design, Development, and Engineering support to several Avionic products which are manufactured for fitment in a number of fixed and rotary wing aircraft like MiG 21, Jaguar, MiG 27, MiG 29, Cheetah, Chetak, ALH, Su-30 MKI, Hawk, Do-228, LCA. Avionics are being continuously upgraded to the latest state-of-the-art technology to suit the requirement of the next generation of aircraft.
HAL Nashik Recruitment 2022 Nurse 5 Posts
Name of the Post: Nurse
No. of Posts: 05
Candidates, age must be maximum of 28 years. Age is relaxable by 3 years for OBC Candidates, and 5 years for C/ST Category candidates. Age is reckoned as of 01-09-2022.
- Candidates must complete PUC from a recognized Institute/ Board
- Candidates must possess Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) with a minimum 60% of marks from a recognized Institute.
- Relaxation in marks is applicable to SC/ST Category candidates.
Selected candidates will receive pay of about Rs. 15,910/- PM by the recruiting organization.
Shortlisting of the candidates for the written test is provisional and is subject to the verification of documents after the written test. All the Eligible candidates will receive the admit card prior to the date of written test. Admit card contains all the necessary details like examination date, venue of examination. Carry all the credentials mentioned in the admit card before attending the examination. Shortlisted candidates in the written test are only eligible to appear for an interview.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet certificate
3. Diploma Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying apprenticeship certificates
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
Copy of SSLC/10th Marks Card
Copy of ITI Mark sheets/ self-attested internet-downloaded result sheets
Copy of NTC (National Trade Certificate)
Copy of Caste / PWD /Dependent of Ex-Serviceman Certificate, in case applicable
Copy of the Aadhar card and PAN card/e-PAN
Copy of registration in the portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org/candidate-registration
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) before applying for the post.
- The notification was released by the recruitment dashboard of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
- Visit the official website, www.hal-india.co.in, and check the announcement tab to get recruitment notifications of HAL, Nashik
- Click on the recruitment notification for Nurse Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Filled-in applications with the enclosures shall be submitted through the District Employment Exchanges where the applicant has registered or directly to the institute.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 3rd November 2022
Chief Manager (HR), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Aircrafts Division, Nashik, Ojhar Township, Nashik, Maharashtra – 422207
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|