DRDO TBRL Recruitment 2022: Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) is conducting Walk-in-interview to fill the posts of Junior Research Fellows in various Engineering Streams on a temporary basis. The Junior Research Fellows are to be filled under its defense wing named Terminal Ballistics Research Laboratory (TBRL). Candidates who completed their BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc in the concerned disciplines are only eligible to apply.
About Defence Research Development Organization (TBRL): DRDO is the R&D wing of the Ministry of Defence, Govt of India, with a vision to empower India with cutting-edge defense technologies and a mission to achieve self-reliance in critical defense technologies and systems, while equipping our armed forces with state-of-the-art weapon systems and equipment in accordance with requirements laid down by the three Services. DRDO’s pursuit of self-reliance and successful indigenous development and production of strategic systems and platforms such as Agni and Prithvi series of missiles; light combat aircraft, Tejas; multi-barrel rocket launcher, Pinaka; air defense system, Akash; a wide range of radars and electronic warfare systems; etc., have given quantum jump to India’s military might, generating effective deterrence and providing crucial leverage.
TBRL is an important DRDO lab based in Chandigarh and it is actively involved in the development, production, processing, and characterization of different high explosive compositions, Blast Lethality, and Fragmentation studies of warheads, shells, and other ammunitions, Captive flight testing of Bombs, Missiles and Airborne systems, Ballistics evaluation of various protective systems like body armour, vehicle armour and helmets against small arms ammunition etc.
The laboratory is certified as per International Quality Management Systems Standard ISO 9001:2000 by Standardization Testing and Quality Certification Services (STQC), Department of Information Technology (DIT), Government of India. It was upgraded to ISO 9001:2008 in 2014.
DRDO TBRL Recruitment 2022 – Apply @drdo.gov.in
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Total Posts: 11 Posts
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|JRF (Mechanical Engineering)||4|
|JRF (Electronics Engineering)||1|
Candidates’ age should be maximum of 28 years as of 01-11-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|JRF (Chemistry)||Candidates must complete Master’s Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University/ institute.|
|JRF (Mechanical Engineering)||Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with Qualify in NET/ GATE|
|JRF (Electronics Engineering)||Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics Engineering with Qualify in NET/ GATE|
|JRF (Physics)||Candidates must complete Post Graduation Degree in Physics from a recognized Institute.|
Selected Candidates will receive a stipend of about Rs. 31,000/- from the recruiting organization.
The candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can attend directly or the selection process. The eligible candidates will be required to appear for an interview depending on the number of applications received. The detailed Selection procedure will be announced to the shortlisted candidates in due course.
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. BE/ B.Tech Graduation Certificates
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Graduation in Engineering.
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photo copy/Xerox copy of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
4. Valid GATE Score card.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment brochure.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the DRDO-TBRL Division.
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Department of Defence Research & Development Organization
- Visit the official website, www.drdo.gov.in, and check the recruitment tab
- Click on the recruitment notification of Junior Research Fellows
- Only Candidates with Valid GATE Score are eligible to apply for the posts.
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form available at the end of the recruitment notification.
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph and send the application form along with all the necessary certificates of testimonials.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
Walk-In-Interview Dates: 1 November 2022 to 4 November 2022
Date of Issuance of Notification: 27 September 2022
|Detailed Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|