Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2022: Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) in various disciplines. Interested and eligible candidates must apply online mode. Candidates who are Indian nationals can apply to the different disciplines of Graduate Engineer Trainee.
About Hindustan Copper Limited: Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) is a Schedule-A, Miniratna category -1 Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) under the administrative control of the Ministry of Mines, Government of India. The company was incorporated on 9th November 1967, under the Companies Act, 1956. It was established as a Govt. of India Enterprise to take over all plants, projects, schemes and studies pertaining to the exploration and exploitation of copper deposits, including Khetri Mines from National Mineral Development Corporation Ltd.
The Government of India nationalized the only copper producing company in the private sector, Indian Copper Corporation Ltd. at Ghatsila in Jharkhand in March, 1972 and handed over its management and ownership to Hindustan Copper Limited.
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2022 – Graduate Engineer Trainee 84 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 84
Discipline-wise number of Posts:
|Name of the Discipline||No. of Posts|
Candidates, age must be maximum 28 years as on 01-09-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
|Name of the Discipline||Educational Qualification|
|Mining||Candidates must possess Full-time Bachelor Degree in Mining Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks|
|Survey||Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Mining / Civil Engineering or M. Tech (Geomatics) with a minimum of 60% marks|
|Geology||Candidates must possess Post Graduation (full-time) in Geology from a recognized Indian
University/Institution with a minimum of 60% marks
|Concentrator||Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Ore Dressing /Engineering/Technology (Mineral
Engineering / Metallurgy / Material Science / Chemical) with a minimum of 60% marks
|Electrical||Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology (Electrical) with a minimum of 60% marks|
|Civil||Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks|
|Mechanical||Candidates must possess a Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mining Machinery with a minimum of 60% marks|
|Instrumentation||Candidates must possess a Degree in Engineering / Technology (Instrumentation /
Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication) with a minimum of 60% marks
|System||Candidates must possess in Engineering / Technology (Information Technology /
Computer Science) or MBA with specialization in Systems / IT or MCA with a minimum of 60% marks
Selected candidates will be paid about Rs. 40,000 – 3% – 1,40,000/- PM by the recruiting organization.
- Selection to the Posts of Graduate Engineer Trainee is based on their performance in the GATE Examination followed by an interview.
- The selection process for the posts would be based on their GATE Score card and personal interview.
- 70% weightage is given to GATE Score and 30% weightage is given to Personal interview.
General, OBC & EWS Category candidates must pay an application fee of about Rs. 500/-. Fee is exempted for reserved category candidates. Fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of Hindustan Copper Limited
- Visit the official website, www.hindustancopper.com, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification for Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Click on the recruitment notification for Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents and Certificates need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
- Candidates who have qualified in written tests are required to download the hard copy of the application form and need to produce original documents at the time of the interview.
- HSC or equivalent certificate from a recognized university/institute is required.
- Educational Qualification Certificates
- GATE Score card
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Discharge Certificate
- No objection Certificate.
- Proof of Identity
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 10-10-2022
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 31-10-2022
Hindustan Copper Limited
Regd. Office: Tamra Bhavan, 1, Ashutosh Chowdhury Avenue,
Kolkata – 700 019
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|