Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Indian Navy is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Agniveer (MR) – 01/2023. Applications are invited from unmarried male and female candidates. Candidates who fulfill all the eligibility criteria prescribed by the Indian Navy are only eligible to apply.
About the Indian Navy: The Indian Navy is a multi-dimensional force that has been organized to safeguard India’s maritime territorial integrity and other maritime interests. It is headed by the Chief of the Naval Staff or the CNS. He is of the rank of Admiral and has his headquarters in New Delhi.
The Indian Navy has two Operational Commands and one Training Command. The Operational Commands are:-
- The Western Naval Command at Mumbai
- The Eastern Naval Command at Visakhapatnam
The Southern Naval Command is the Training Command at Kochi. All three Commands are headed by an officer of the rank of Vice-Admiral designated as the ‘Flag Officer Commander-in-Chief’.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Agniveer 100 Posts
Name of the Post: Agniveer (MR) – 01/2023
Total Posts: 100 Posts
The candidates who were born between 1st May 2002 to 31st October 2005 are only eligible to apply.
Marital Status: Only unmarried Indian male and female candidates are eligible for enrolment
as Agniveer in India.
Candidates must complete Matriculation from a recognized Board/ Institute under the Ministry of Education
Enrollment as Sailor: On completion of four years of service, based on the organization’s requirements and policies promulgated by the Indian Navy, Agniveers will be offered an opportunity to apply for permanent enrolment in the Indian Navy.
Duration of the Agniveer Service
The Agniveers shall be enrolled in the Indian Navy under the Navy Act 1957, for a period of four years. “Agniveers would form a distinct rank, different from any other existing rank and would be the junior most rank in the Indian Navy”. Indian Navy is not obliged to retain the Agniveers beyond the engagement period of four years.
Selected candidates will receive pay in the range of about Rs. 30,000/- PM by the recruiting organization.
Indian Navy Selection Procedure is illustrated below.
Stage-I: All India computer-based examination- INET would be conducted for Shortlisting of candidates. Shortlisting would be based on marks obtained in the Indian Navy Entrance Test. Shortlisting will be carried out in state wise manner. The cut-off marks for shortlisting for the next stage of the selection process may vary from state to state
Computer Based examination:
(a) The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 50 questions, each carrying 01 mark.
(b) The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
(c) The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e.Science, Mathematics
(d) The standard of the question paper will be that of the 10th Class. The syllabus & sample papers for the examination are available on the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
(e) Duration of the examination will be 30 minutes.
Stage II (Written examination)
Candidates who get qualified for the Stage-I examination are only eligible to appear in the Stage-II Examination.
Qualified candidates in both examinations are eligible to appear in the Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
Training for the course will commence on May 23, at INS Chilka, Odisha
Candidates must pay an examination fee of about Rs. 550/- through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Indian Navy
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Department of the Indian Navy
- Visit the official website, www.joinindiannavy.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification of Agniveer (MR)
- Click on the recruitment notification
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of degrees and mark sheets of Educational Qualifications.
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online to the posts of Agniveer (MR)
|Name of the Activity
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form
|Go to Sarkari Result