HPSC PGT Recruitment 2022: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) is inviting online applications for the posts of Post Graduation Teacher, Government of Haryana undertaking. Candidates who possess Degree, Post Graduation in the relevant disciplines are only eligible to apply.
About Haryana Public Service Commission: Public Service Commissions, both at the Union and at the State level, are amongst the most important Public Institutions with long traditions which have served well. The establishment of this Institution had its origin in the history of Indian nationalism and the persistent demand of the leaders of the freedom movement for progressive Indianisation of the Civil Service under the British Raj.
The Montagu-Chelmsford Report accepted in principle the demand for the Indianisation of the higher civil services and accordingly a provision for this was made in the Government of India Act, of 1919. The Royal Commission of the Superior Civil Service in India under the Chairmanship of Lord Lee, in its 1924 Report, recommended setting up of Public Service Commission of India. The Public Service Commission of India was set up on 1st October 1926 under the Chairmanship of Sir Ross Barker.
HPSC PGT Recruitment 2022- Apply Online@4476 Posts
Name of the Post: Post Graduation Teacher (PGT)
Total Posts: 4476 Posts
Name of the Discipline & No. of Posts:
|Name of the Discipline||No. of Posts|
Candidates’ age is in between 18-42 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as on 12-12-2022.
- SC of Haryana: 5 years
- BC of Haryana: 5 years
- Unmarried woman: 5 years
- Disabled persons: 10 years
- Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech/ M.A/ M.Sc in the respective disciplines from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Matric with Hindi / Sanskrit or 10+2/B.A./]vt.A. with Hindi as one of the subject.
- Certificate of having qualified Haryana teachers EligibilityTest (HTET) /School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET)
- Consistent good academic record
Selected candidates will get paid in the range of about Pay Level 8 (Rs. 47,600 – 1,51,100/-) PM by the recruiting organization.
Candidates will get selected for the posts of Post Graduate Teacher is completely based on their performance in the written test and interview. Merit students will be undergone a written test or interview depending on the number of applications received. Experience and academic qualifications will play a vital role in the selection of a particular candidate.
Selected candidates need to produce all the certificates at the time of the interview.
General Male category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/-, Rs. 250/- for EWS, Female, SC/ ST Candidates of Haryana State. The fee must be payable through Net Banking, Debit card, Credit card, etc.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Haryana Public Service Commission
- The notification was released by the Haryana Education Department.
- Visit the official website, www.hpsc.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification from the HPSC Post Graduate Teacher Posts
- Click on the recruitment notification for Post Graduate Teacher Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of degrees and mark sheets of Educational Qualifications.
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
6. Scanned copy of Haryana Domicile Certificate.
7. Scanned copy of NOC from the Department (For Haryana Govt Employees who have signed Bond)
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online to the post of Post Graduate Teacher.
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|Date of Issuance of Notification||19-11-2022|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||21-11-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||12-12-2022|
Haryana Public Service Commission,
Bays No. 1-10, Block-B, Sector-4,
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|