AIIMS Bathinda Senior Residents Recruitment 2022: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bathinda (AIIMS Bathinda) has issued a recruitment notification to fill the posts of Senior Residents. Desirous candidates must apply through offline mode. Selected candidates will be appointed to the post of Senior Residents (Non-Academic) on an Adhoc basis for a period of 89 days.
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bathinda: AIIMS, Bathinda is one of the apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment 2022 Walk-In for 84 Senior Resident Posts
Name of the Post: Senior Residents
Total Posts: 84 Posts
Specialty Wise Posts:
Anaesthesiology, Cardiology, Dentistry, Dermatology, Endocrinology, and Metabolism, General Medicine, Nephrology, Neurology, Pathology, Psychiatry, Pulmonary Medicine, Radiodiagnosis, Transfusion Medicine, Blood Bank, Burns, Plastic Surgery, ENT, General Surgery, CTVS, Neurosurgery, Obst. & Gynae, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Pediatric Surgery, Pediatrics, Radiation Oncology, Surgical Gastroenterology, Surgical Oncology, and Urology
Category Wise Posts:
- General: 29 Posts
- OBC: 23 Posts
- EWS: 10 Posts
- SC: 15 Posts
- ST: 7 Posts
Candidates’ age limits maximum of 45 years as of 13-12-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- OBC: 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Candidates must complete MBBS from a University recognized by the State Medical Council/ Medical Council of India
- Candidates must complete a post-graduate Medical Degree/Diploma in their respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
- A valid Registration Certificate is necessary.
Selected candidates will get paid an average of Rs. 67,700/- + NPA by the recruiting organization
- The screening Committee would be screening the documents submitted by the candidates before the interview and the eligible candidates as declared by the Screening Committee would be allowed to appear for the Interview.
- The written examination will only be conducted when the number of applicants is more than three times the number of posts advertised. However, there will be no written test for the post against which less number of applications are received than the vacancies.
- The merit list (selected and waiting list) for all categories i.e. UR/EWS/OBC/SC/ST shall be prepared on the basis of combined marks of written tests and personal interviews or only personal Interviews.
- Selected Candidates will be expected to stay in Institute Campus if offered residential accommodation.
General category candidates must pay a fee of Rs.1000/-, SC/ST Category candidates must pay an application fee of about Rs. 500/-. The fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bathinda (AIIMS Bathinda)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of AIIMS Bathinda
- Visit the official website, www.aiimsbathinda.edu.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification for the Senior Residents
- Click on the recruitment notification for Senior Residents
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of mark sheets of Educational Qualifications, Internship certificate
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
6. Scanned copy of the Domicile Certificate.
7. Scanned copy of NOC from the Department
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online to the post of Senior Residents
Walk-In-Interview Date: 13th December, 14th December 2022
AIIMS Bathinda, Jodhpur Romana, Mandi Dabwali Road, Bathinda, Punjab – 151001
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|