Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Indian Army is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO) for RRT 91 & 92 courses. Selected candidates will be posted on direct recruitment basis. Religious Teachers preach religious scriptures to troops and conduct various rituals at Regimental/Unit religious institutions. Their duties also include attending funerals, ministering to the sick in hospitals, reading prayers with the convalescents, visiting soldiers undergoing sentence, giving special religious instructions to the children
About Indian Army: The Department of Defence deals with the Integrated Defence Staff (IDS) and three Services and various Inter-Service Organisations. It is also responsible for the Defence Budget, establishment matters, defence policy, matters relating to Parliament, defence cooperation with foreign countries and coordination of all defence-related activities.
The Department of Defence Production is headed by a Secretary and deals with matters pertaining to defence production, indigenisation of imported stores, equipment and spares, and planning and control of departmental production units of the Ordnance Factory Board and Defence Public Sector Undertakings (DPSUs).
The Department of Defence Research and Development is headed by a Secretary, who is the Scientific Adviser to the Raksha Mantri. Its function is to advise the Government on scientific aspects of military equipment and logistics and the formulation of research, design and development plans for equipment required by the Services.
The Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare is headed by a Secretary and deals with all resettlement, welfare and pensionary matters of Ex-Servicemen.
Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online 128 Posts
Name of the Post: Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO)
Total Posts: 128 Posts
Name of the Discipline & No. of Posts:
- Pandit – 108
- Pandit (Gorkha)for Gorkha Regiments – 05
- Granthi – 08
- Maulvi (Sunni) – 03
- Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts – 01
- Padre – 02
- Bodh Monk (Mahayana) for Ladakh Scouts – 01
Candidates’ age is in between 25 to 36 years as of 01 October 2022 (Born not earlier than 1st October 1986 and not later than 30th September 1997. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Pandit and Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiment – Candidates must be Hindu Candidates with Shastri/ Acharya in Sanskrit from UGC recognized University. In addition, individuals should have the undermentioned religious qualifications.‘Karam Kand as one of the main/ core subjects during Shastri/ Acharya. or (ab) One-year Diploma in ‘Karam Kand’.
- Granthi – Candidates must be Sikh Candidates with Graduation in any discipline from a UGC-recognized University. In addition, individuals should have ‘Gyani’ in Punjabi.
- Maulvi – Candidates must be Muslim Candidates with Graduation in any discipline from a UGC-recognized University. In addition, individuals should have Alim in Arabic or Adeeb-e-Mahir/ Urdu Mahir in Urdu.
- Padre- Candidates must be Christian Candidates with Graduation in any discipline from a UGC-recognized University. In addition, an individual should have been ordained priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is on the approved list of the local Bishop.
- Buddhist – Candidates must be Buddhist Candidates with Graduation in any discipline from a UGC-recognized University. In addition, an appropriate authority should have ordained individuals as Monk/Buddhist Priest.
Selected candidates will receive pay in the range of Lieutenant of about Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- by the recruiting organization.
- Indian Army will shortlist the applicants soon after receipt of the application forms. After shortlisting the allotment regarding examination centers will be intimated to them. Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Paper I and Paper II
- Paper-I (Paper-I is of General Awareness) – Total Questions is 50 – 2 marks will be awarded for every correct answer, 1/4th of the mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
- Paper-II (specific to religious denominations as applied by the candidates) – Total Questions is 50 – 2 marks will be awarded for every correct answer, 1/4th of the mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Indian Army
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Department of the Indian Army.
- Visit the official website, www.joinindianarmy.nic.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification for the JCO Posts (Junior Commissioned Officer Posts)
- Click on the recruitment notification
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of degrees and mark sheets of Educational Qualifications.
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online to the posts of Junior Commissioned Officer
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||08-10-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||06-11-2022|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|