AIIMS Nagpur Senior Residents Recruitment 2022: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur (AIIMS Nagpur) has issued a recruitment notification to fill the posts of Senior Residents. Desirous candidates must attend the walk-in interview at AIIMS Nagpur on a temporary basis. Walk-in-interview date will be published on the Institute’s website in due course.
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences [AIIMS] was designed to serve as a nucleus for nurturing excellence in all aspects of health and wellness throughout India. AIIMS are a group of autonomous public medical institutes that have been declared by an Act of Parliament 1956 as “Institute of National Importance”.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur is one among the four AIIMS announced during the budget speech 2014-15 under Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). The Foundation stone for the institute was laid by the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi and Hon’ble Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Shri Devendra Fadnavis at Sector 20, MIHAN on 14th April 2017. Union Cabinet Minister for Road Transport and Highway and Shipping (GoI), Shri Nitin Gadkari, and several other dignitaries graced the occasion. The primary objective of AIIMS is “correcting regional imbalances in the availability of affordable/reliable tertiary healthcare services and also to augment facilities for quality medical education in the country”.
AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment 2022 Apply Online 13 Post
Name of the Post: Senior Residents
Total Posts: 13 Posts
Rolling Advertisement: 7 Posts
- Dermatology: 1 Post
- ENT: 1 Post
- Forensic Medicine: 1 Post
- Nuclear Medicine: 1 Post
- Pediatrics: 1 Post
- Pathology: 1 Post
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: 1 Post
New Advertisement: 6 Posts
- Cardiothoracic Surgery: 1 Post
- ENT: 1 Post
- Pediatrics: 1 Post
- Radiotherapy: 1 Post
- Surgical Oncology: 1 Post
- Urology: 1 Post
Candidates’ age limit maximum of 45 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates must complete MBBS from a University recognized by the State Medical Council/ Medical Council of India
- Candidates must complete a post-graduate Medical Degree/Diploma in their respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
- Valid DMC/DDC/MCI/DCI State Registration is mandatory
Selected candidates will get paid an average of Rs. 67,700/- + NPA by the recruiting organization
- The screening Committee would be screening the documents submitted by the candidates before the interview and the eligible candidates as declared by the Screening Committee would be allowed to appear for the Interview.
- The written examination will only be conducted when the number of applicants is more than three times the number of posts advertised. However, there will be no written test for the post against which less number of applications are received than the vacancies.
- The merit list (selected and waiting list) for all categories i.e. UR/EWS/OBC/SC/ST shall be prepared on the basis of combined marks of written tests and personal interviews or only personal Interviews.
- Selected Candidates will be expected to stay in Institute Campus if offered residential accommodation.
General category candidates must pay a fee of Rs. 500/-, Rs. 250/- for reserved category candidates. The application fee is non-refundable. The fee must be payable through NEFT.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur (AIIMS Nagpur)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of AIIMS Nagpur
- Visit the official website, www.aiimsnagpur.edu.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification for the Senior Residents
- Click on the recruitment notification for Senior Residents
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of mark sheets of Educational Qualifications, Internship certificate
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
6. Scanned copy of the Domicile Certificate.
7. Scanned copy of NOC from the Department
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online to the post of Senior Residents
Walk-in-Interview Date: 12th October 2022
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur (AIIMS Nagpur), Plot No – 2, Sector – 20, MIHAN, Nagpur– 441108
|Go to Sarkari Result