IRCTC Recruitment 2022: Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd. (IRCTC) is conducting a Walk-in-Interview to fill the post of Trade Apprentice on a contract basis for a period of 1 year. Candidates who completed ITI in the concerned trades are only eligible to apply.
About IRCTC: Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd. (IRCTC) is a “Mini Ratna (Category-I)” Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Government of India. IRCTC was incorporated on 27th September 1999 as an extended arm of the Indian Railways to upgrade, professionalize and manage the catering and hospitality services at stations, on trains, and other locations and to promote domestic and international tourism through the development of budget hotels, special tour packages, information & commercial publicity and global reservation systems. The authorized capital of the company is 250 crores and the paid-up capital is 160 crores. It’s registered and Corporate Office is situated in New Delhi.
IRCTC Recruitment 2022 – 80 COPA Posts
Name of the Post: Computer Operator Cum Programming Assistant (COPA)
Total Posts: 80 Posts
Candidates’ age must be in between 15-25 years as on 01-04-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates must Complete Matriculation from a recognized board/Institute with a minimum of 50% of marks.
- Candidates must pass ITI in Computer Operator Cum Programming Assistant (COPA) trade from a recognized Institute.
- Selected candidates will receive a stipend as per mentioned below.
- School pass out (5th to 9th Class): Rs. 5,000/- PM
- School pass out (10th Class): Rs. 6,000/- PM
- School pass out (12th Class): Rs. 7,000/- PM
- National or State Certificate holder: Rs. 7,000/- PM
- Technical Apprentice or Vocational Apprentice: Rs. 8,000/- PM
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 9,000/- PM
- Candidates will get selected for the posts of Apprentices (COPA) based on their academic merit followed by an Interview. Merit students need to attend a walk-in interview depending on the number of applications received. Experience and academic qualifications will play a vital role in the selection of a particular candidate.
- An interview will be conducted & the candidates will be selected based on their credentials and performance in the personal interview. The offer of engagement shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of merit and based on a number of vacancies, subject to verification of antecedents.
- All the selected candidates will be subjected to Medical Fitness verification.
- 10th Class Certificate
- ITI Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- NTC Certificate
- Ex-Servicemen certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Proof of Identity
No application fee needs to be paid by the candidates.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the IRCTC
- The notification was released by the North Zone of IRCTC
- Visit the official website, irctc.com, and check the careers tab to get recruitment notification from Hospitality Monitor
- Click on the recruitment notification of Apprentice Trainee – COPA
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, download the application form which is available at the end of the recruitment notification
- Read the instructions before applying for the post.
- Fill all the particulars in the application form carefully at appropriate places.
- Attest a recent passport-size photograph on it.
- Carefully check all the details and submit the application form on or before the last date prescribed by the District Court Authorities.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
- Photocopy of mark sheet of Educational Qualification.
- Photocopy of Age proof certificate
- Photocopy of Disability certificate (if any), caste certificate
Eligible candidates must submit their application form through online mode via irctc.com
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 07-10-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 25-10-2022
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited (IRCTC), Rail Yatri Niwas Building, New Delhi Railway Station Complex, Ajmeri Gate Side, New Delhi – 110002
|Detailed Recruitment Notification
|Go to Sarkari Result