BARC Recruitment 2022: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Research Associate (RA) on direct recruitment basis. Selected candidates will be posted in different R&D Projects of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. Candidates will be selected for the post of Research Associate (RA) based on their performance in the interview.
About Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC): BARC has active groups for Research and Development in Reactor Technologies, Fuel reprocessing and waste management, Isotope Applications, Radiation Technologies and their application to health, agriculture, and environment, Accelerator and Laser Technology, Electronics, instrumentation and reactor control, and Materials Science. Strong emphasis on basic and applied research in a number of core disciplines of Science has made synergy between basic research and technology development possible.
BARC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online @www.barc.gov.in
Name of the Post: Research Associate (RA)
Total Posts: 78 Posts
Candidate’s age should be according to the rules and regulations of the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Candidates must complete Ph.D in the disciplines of Mechanical Engineering/ Chemistry/ Materials Science/ Physics/ Chemical Sciences/ Organic chemistry/ Agriculture/ Molecular Biology/ Genetics/ Botany/ Zoology/ Soil Science/ Plant Science/ Genetics/ Plant Breeding/ Plant Pathology/ Entomology/ Bioinformatics/ plant molecular biology/ Bio-physics/ Geoscience/ Metallurgy or Life Sciences/ Molecular Biology/ Cell Biology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Human Molecular Genetics/ Cancer Biology/ any other biological Sciences or Candidates must possess ME/ M.Tech in Mechanical/ Electronics Engineering/ Geology from a recognized University/ Institute.
Selected candidates will receive pay according to the stipend mentioned below.
- For RA-1: Rs. 47,000/- PM + Contingency Grant of Rs. 40,000/- + HRA PM
- For RA-2: Rs. 49,000/- PM + Contingency Grant of Rs. 40,000/- + HRA PM
- For RA-3: Rs. 54,000/- PM + Contingency Grant of Rs. 40,000/- + HRA PM
The Research Associates will be fixed at one of the 3 fellowships as indicated above depending on qualifications and experience. The level at which a fellow will be placed will be decided by the interview committee based on the following;
i) Quality of the Ph.D. thesis;
ii) Post-Ph.D. research experience as evidenced by the quality of the publications and/or products/processes designed and developed and
iii) Performance in the Selection interview.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. Educational Qualification Certificate
3. Ph.D. marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Medicine
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. Print out the online application
2. Date of Birth/Proof of age (Certificate)
3. SC/ST/OBC (if applicable)
4. NOC (if applicable)
5. Educational & Professional Qualifications (Certificates & mark sheets)
6. Experience Certificate
7. Any other relevant certificates
No need to pay any kind of application fee for the posts
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
- The notification was released for posts to be recruited at various R&D Stations
- Visit the official website, www.barc.gov.in, and check the careers tab available in the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of the Research Associate
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
Last Date for receipt of application form: 28-10-2022
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre,
Trombay, Mumbai – 400 085 India
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|