IIM Calcutta Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM Calcutta) is inviting applications for the posts of Trainee Teaching Associate. Interested and eligible candidates must apply online mode. Candidates who completed Post Graduation Degree are only eligible to apply.
About Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM Calcutta): The Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC) was established as the first national institute for Post-Graduate studies and Research in Management by the Government of India in November 1961 in collaboration with Alfred P. Sloan School of Management (MIT), the Government of West Bengal, The Ford Foundation and Indian industry. During its initial years, several prominent faculty formed part of its nucleus, including Jagdish Sheth, and J. K. Sengupta, among others.
Over the years, IIMC has grown into a mature institution with a global reputation, imparting high-quality management education. It has been playing a pioneering role in professionalising Indian management through its Post Graduate and Doctoral level programs, Executive Training Programs, and Research and Consulting Activities.
IIM Calcutta Recruitment 2022 Trainee Teaching Associate 13 Posts
Name of the Recruiting Organization: Indian Institute of management, Calcutta (IIM Calcutta)
Total No. of Posts: 13
Candidates, age must not be more than 30 years as of 15-11-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Candidates must Possess Post Graduation or equivalent in Management, Social Sciences (preference would be given to Psychology, Sociology), Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science, and Statistics. Candidates pursuing Doctoral Programs/Ph.D. can also apply. Candidates should have a minimum of 60% of marks in aggregate.
Offer of Skill development and learning as Trainee Teaching Associates (TTA) position
To assist IIM Calcutta faculty members in their academic endeavors in the manner as directed by the respective faculty.
Selected candidates will be paid about Rs. 24,000/- PM by the recruiting organization.
Library membership, Computer services, attending the course(s) of your preference, staff canteen facility, transport facility, etc. They can also avail the benefits of the Medical Unit inside the Institute Campus.
- Selection to the Posts of Trainee Teaching Associate is based on their academic performance/ experience/ interview.
- The duration of engagement will be made initially for one year which could be extended annually by up to two more years on the basis of performance and requirements of the Institute.
No fee details are mentioned in the given recruitment notification.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM Calcutta)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of IIM Calcutta
- Visit the official website, www.iimcal.ac.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification for the posts of Trainee Teaching Associate
- Click on the recruitment notification for Trainee Teaching Associate
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents and Certificates need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
- Candidates who have qualified in written tests are required to download the hard copy of the application form and need to produce original documents at the time of the interview.
- A degree or equivalent certificate from a recognized university/institute is required.
- Educational Qualification Certificates
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Discharge Certificate
- No objection Certificate.
- Proof of Identity
Interested candidates may fill out the attached form and send their CVs through e-mail at [email protected] addressing ‘The Senior Administrative Officer-MBA Programme’. Please mention ‘Application for the post of TTA at IIM Calcutta’ as the subject.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 21-10-2022
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 30-11-2022
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta,
P.O.: Joka, Diamond Harbour Road,
Kolkata – 700104.
|Go to Sarkari Result