Brihan Mumbai Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2022: Brihan Mumbai Municipal Corporation (MCGM) is inviting applications to fill the posts of Trained Nurse on a contractual basis. Candidates who completed the Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) Course are only eligible to apply.
About Brihan Mumbai Municipal Corporation: The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation also known as the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM), is the governing civic body of Mumbai, the capital city of Maharashtra. It is India’s richest municipal corporation. The BMC’s annual budget exceeds that of some of India’s smaller states. It was established under the Bombay Municipal Corporation Act 1888. BMC is responsible for the civic infrastructure and administration of the city and some suburbs. Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation has been formed with functions to improve the infrastructure of the town.
Brihan Mumbai Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2022 Trained Nurse 118 Posts
Name of the Post: Trained Nurse
Total Posts: 118 Posts
Candidates, age must be in between 18-38 years. Age is relaxable by 3 years for OBC Category candidates, 5 years for SC/ST Category candidates.
- Candidates must possess Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery course from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates must be registered with State Nursing Council/ Indian Nursing Council.
Selected Candidates will get payment of about Rs. 30,000/- PM by the recruiting organization.
- Soon after receipt of the application forms, MP High Court will shortlist the candidates for written tests/interviews.
- The candidate shall bring their Online application form & self-attested copies of all the relevant/ necessary documents on the scheduled date & time of the interview.
- The applicants who are found eligible for the assignment of District Judges, or Civil Judges shall be required to undergo an Interview to be held at Jabalpur, Indore, and Gwalior (at all or one or more places), as the case may be.
- The written test will be conducted in the month of November 2022
- Hall tickets will be issued to the shortlisted candidates one week prior to the examination.
Required Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. LLB Certificate
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Degree
5. Reservation certificate
6. Valid active E-mail id.
7. Valid mobile number for receiving SMS
8. Online payment facility for paying the requisite amount of application fee.
9. Recent copies of passport-size photographs and signatures.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar Photocopy/xerox proof.
3. Recent Photocopy of Passport size photographs.
Candidates must pay an application fee of about Rs. 291/- + 18% GST at the time of submission of the application form.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Brihan Mumbai Municipal Corporation
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of Brihan Mumbai Municipal Corporation
- Visit the official website, portal.mcgm.gov.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Trained Staff Nurse posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit a copy of the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form
Address for Communication
Brihan Mumbai Municipal Corporation (MCGM), Annex Building, Mahapalika Marg No 1, Fort, Mumbai – 400001, Opposite CST Railway Station, Besides Times Of India Building
I hope this article is useful for job seekers. Here are some important links for you.
|Go to Sarkari Result