IGM Kolkata Recruitment 2022: India Government Mint, Kolkata (IGM Kolkata) invites online applications from eligible and willing applicants for the posts of Jr. Technicians at W1 level (10 posts), Lab Assistant at W1 level (4 posts), Substation Operator at M1 level(3 posts) and Supervisor (Assay) at S1 level (2posts). Candidates who possess the desired qualification are only eligible to apply.
About India Government Mint, Kolkata (IGM Kolkata): India Govt. Mint, Kolkata is one of the nine units under the “Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited” (SPMCIL), a Miniratna Category-I, Central Public Sector Enterprise Company, wholly owned by Government of India, incorporated on 13.01.2006 under the Companies Act, 1956 with the objective of designing, manufacturing/printing security documents, currency and bank notes, non-judicial stamp papers, minting of coins, postage stamps, etc.
SPMCIL is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Finance with its Registered and Corporate Office at JawaharVyaparBhavan, Janpath, New Delhi 110001. It has four Minting Units at Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Noida, four Currency/Security Printing Presses at Nashik, Dewas, and Hyderabad besides a high-quality Paper manufacturing Mill at Narmadapuram (Hoshangabad).
IGM Kolkata Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online @www.igmkolkata.spmcil.com
Name of the Post: Junior Technician, Sub Station Operator, Lab Assistant, Supervisor
Total Posts: 19 Posts
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Jr. Technician Turner(CNC Operator)||3|
|Jr. Technician (Machinist)||2|
|Jr. Technician (Furnaceman)||1|
|Jr. Technician (Welder)||1|
|Jr. Technician (Mechanical)||2|
|Jr. Technician (Electronics)||1|
|Sub Station Operator||3|
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-30 years as of 29-11-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. The maximum age limit is prescribed below.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
|Name of the Post||Required Eligibility|
|Jr. Technician Turner(CNC Operator)||Candidates must complete ITI in Turner Trade from a recognized Institute.|
|Jr. Technician (Machinist)||Candidates must possess ITI in Machinist Trade from a recognized Institute.|
|Jr. Technician (Furnaceman)||Candidates must complete ITI in Foundry/ Blacksmith Trade from a recognized Institute.|
|Jr. Technician (Welder)||Candidates must complete ITI in Welder Trade from a recognized Institute.|
|Jr. Technician (Mechanical)||Candidates must possess ITI in Machinist Trade from a recognized Institute.|
|Jr. Technician (Electronics)||Candidates must complete ITI in Electronics Trade from a recognized Institute.|
|Lab Assistant||Candidates must complete ITI in Lab Assistant Trade from a recognized Institute.|
|Sub Station Operator||ITI in Electrician|
|Supervisor (Assay)||Candidates must possess Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech in Chemical Discipline from a recognized board/ Institute|
Selected Candidates will receive payment of about Rs. 18,780-67,390/- PM by the recruiting organization
Selection for the post will be done through an examination that will be conducted “Online”. The online test will be of the objective type and comprise the following questions
- Professional Knowledge in the respective trade i.e. printing, Engraver/Platemaker(Lithographic), Fitter, Electronics, and Electrical: 50 questions (75 marks)
- General Awareness: 15 questions (15 marks)
- English Language: 15 questions (15 marks)
- Logical Reasoning: 10 questions (10 marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude: 10 questions (10 marks)
The test will be in bilingual form i.e. Hindi & English language except for the English language section which will be available only in English. General category candidates must secure a minimum 55% of marks, 50% of marks in OBC Category, 45% of marks in the SC/ST Category.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. ITI Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying examination
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
General category candidates must pay a fee of Rs. 600/-, and Rs. 200/- for reserved category candidates. The fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the India Government Mint, Kolkata (IGM Kolkata)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of India Government Mint, Kolkata (IGM Kolkata)
- Visit the official website, www.igmkolkata.spmcil.com, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification for Junior Technician
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||29-10-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form & Payment of Fee||29-11-2022|
India Government Mint, Kolkata, Alipore, West Bengal – 700053
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|