DME AP Senior Residents Recruitment 2022: The directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh (DME AP) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Senior Residents under the establishment. Interested candidates can apply only after reading the given recruitment notification. Candidates are invited in different specialties to work in Government Medical and Dental Colleges
About Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh: The Directorate of Medical Education ensures the smooth functioning of all medical colleges and attached teaching hospitals, nursing schools, and nursing colleges.
The main functions and services of the Directorate are:
- To provide Specialist Medical Care and medical facilities to people through hospitals.
- To impart quality Medical Education to undergraduates, P. G., and Super Speciality postgraduates through Medical Colleges and Teaching hospitals.
- To provide training in para-medical courses like nursing and medical and laboratory technology, etc. through Medical Colleges and Teaching Hospitals
DME AP Senior Residents Recruitment 2022
Name of the Post: Senior Residents
Total Posts: 1458 Posts
Candidates must be maximum of 45 years as of 13-11-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates must complete MBBS from a University recognized by the State Medical Council/ Medical Council of India
- Candidates must complete DM/MCH/MD/MS/MDS from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates should have Medical Experience.
Selected candidates will get paid in the below-mentioned pay scales.
- Resident Super Specialist: Rs.85,000/- pm
- Resident Specialist Degree (PG): Rs.70,000/- pm
- Resident Dentist (PG): Rs.65,000/- pm
- All the candidates who had submitted applications along with requisite fees on or before the closing date will be shortlisted for the interview
- MBBS graduate’s selection will be based on their performance in the academics
- Final selection of the candidates based on their performance in the academic merit and interview
- Selected candidates will be allotted to the particular department depending on the requirement and also on a merit basis.
General category candidates must pay an application fee of about Rs. 500/-, Rs. 250/- for reserved category candidates. The fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of the Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh
- Visit the official website, www.dme.ap.nic.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification of the Senior Residents
- Click on the recruitment notification for Senior Residents
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of mark sheets of Educational Qualifications, Internship certificate
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
6. Scanned copy of the Domicile Certificate.
7. Scanned copy of NOC from the Department
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying to the post of Senior Residents
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 13-11-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 19-11-2022
Directorate of Medical Education, Old Government General Hospital Campus, Vijayawada.
|Online Application Form
|Go to Sarkari Result