District Court South Garo Hills Recruitment 2022: District Court, South Garo Hills is inviting applications to fill the posts of Stenographer, Driver, Assistant Librarian, and Driver under the establishment. Candidates will be recruited on a temporary basis. Selected candidates for the above-mentioned posts will be received pay according to the rules of the Government of Meghalaya
About District Court, South Garo Hills: The District Legal Services Authority, Baghmara has been established under the aegis of the Meghalaya State Legal Service Authority. The Chief Judicial Magistrate is the Secretary of the District Legal Services Authority, South Garo Hills. The DLSA plays a key role in making justice accessible to all, providing free and competent legal aid, and helping citizens realize their rights.
District Court South Garo Hills Recruitment 2022 Steno, Driver 10 Posts
Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Stenographer (Grade – II)||1|
|Stenographer (Grade – III)||4|
|Lower Division Assistant/ Bench Assistant||1|
The candidate’s age should be in between 18-32 years as of 15-11-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
|Stenographer (Grade – II)||Candidates must possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute with Diploma in Stenography & typing speed on computers is required.|
|Stenographer (Grade – III)|
|Assistant Librarian||Bachelor’s Degree of Diploma in Library
Science from a recognized University and proficiency in the use of computers.
|Lower Division Assistant/ Bench Assistant||Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University
with at least 1(one) year Diploma in
Computer Application and typing speed of a minimum of 40 words per minute.
|Driver||Candidates must complete SSLC from a recognized board with a valid license for driving Light Motor Vehicles and Transport Vehicle & 3 (three) years
experience after obtaining valid license for driving Light Motor Vehicle and Transport Vehicles
Selected Candidates will receive payment as mentioned below.
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Stenographer (Grade – II)||Pay Level 11 in the pay matrix|
|Stenographer (Grade – III)||Pay Level 8 in the pay matrix|
|Assistant Librarian||Pay Level 5 in the pay matrix|
|Lower Division Assistant/ Bench Assistant||Pay Level 5 in the pay matrix|
|Driver||Pay Level 3 in the pay matrix|
- Soon after completion of the receipt of the application form, District & Sessions Court, South Garo Hills will shortlist the candidates for the selection procedure.
- On the basis of written tests and personal interviews, as conducted by the Recruitment Authority
- Cumulative grade of the marks obtained in the written examination and the driving test shall form the final merit
- The persons who are already engaged on an Adhoc or daily wage basis in the Courts of South Garo Hills shall be eligible to apply
Documents to be submitted along with the application form
- 3 recent colored passport-size photographs.
- Self-attested copies of testimonials in support of age, educational qualification, and driving license.
- Candidates already in govt, service must apply through the proper channel.
- The applications can be submitted through Ordinary/Speed/Registered Post.
- Degree qualifying certificate
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar Photocopy/xerox proof.
3. Recent Photocopy of Passport size photographs.
General category Candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 300/-, Rs. 150/- for reserved category candidates. Fee must be payable in the form of a Demand draft drawn in favor of District and Sessions Judge, South Garo Hills District, Baghmara
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the District Court, South Garo Hills
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of District Court, South Garo Hills
- Visit the official website, https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of the Stenographer, Driver, Assistant, Assistant Librarian
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application Form||01-11-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||30-11-2022|
I hope this article is useful for job seekers. Here are some important links for you.
Office of the District & Sessions Judge, South Garo Hills District, Baghmara, Meghalaya.
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|