Eluru DCCB Recruitment 2022: Eluru District Central Co-operative Bank (Eluru DCCB) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Staff Assistant/ Clerks under the establishment on direct recruitment basis. Candidates who completed Graduation in any discipline are only eligible to apply.
About Eluru District Central Co-operative Bank: The District Co-operative Central Bank Ltd., Eluru was established in the year 1918 and completed 103 years of dedicated service to the clientele with focused attention on the farming community. The Bank has been functioning with the main objective of Agricultural and Rural Development in the District. The Bank also has been in support of all priority sectors and contributing to the overall economic development of the District.
The Bank is being professionally managed with a team of qualified and experienced officers and Staff under the able leadership of governing body.
Eluru DCCB Recruitment 2022 Staff Assistant/ Clerk 95 Posts
Name of the Post: Staff Assistant/ Clerk
Total Posts: 95 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-30 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates, i.e. 5 years for SC/ST Category candidates. Age is reckoned as of 01-10-2022
- Candidates must possess Graduation from a recognized university and Knowledge of English and proficiency in the local language (Telugu) is essential
- Knowledge of computers is essential.
- Candidate shall possess intermediate plus JDC/HDC/DCRS or graduation from a recognized university as on 01.10.2022
Selected Candidates will receive an initial payment of about Rs. 26,950/- PM by the recruiting organization.
The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Examination and interview. The Online Test/Examination will be conducted in English. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the online test/ Examination, which will comprise the following:
a) Online Test/Examination: 100 marks & Interview – 12.50 marks ;
b) There shall be Negative Marking for wrong answers (0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer) ;
c) Online Test question contents would be as under:
- English language (30 questions, 30 marks)
- Reasoning (35 questions, 35 marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude (35 questions, 35 marks)
- The total questions are 100 questions, 100 marks
- The total duration of the examination is 60 minutes.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. Degree Marksheet Certificate
3. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Educational Qualification
4. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
General/ OBC Category candidates must pay an application fee of about Rs. 590/-, Rs. 413/- for reserved category candidates. The fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Eluru District Central Co-operative Bank (Eluru DCCB)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment dashboard of the Eluru District Central Co-operative Bank (Eluru DCCB)
- Visit the official website, https://www.apcob.org/, and check the careers option on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Staff Assistant/ Clerk Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee, if required
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
- Starting Date for Online Submission of Application Form: 05-11-2022
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form: 20-11-2022
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 20-11-2022
- Date of Online Examination: December 2022
The Eluru District Co-operative Central Bank Ltd.,
West Godavari Dist., Andhra Pradesh -534 002
|Online Application Form
|Go to Sarkari Result