OPTCL Apprentices Recruitment 2022: Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Graduate, Technician Apprentices on a temporary basis. Candidates who completed their Diploma, or B. Tech in the concerned discipline is only eligible to apply.
About Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL): OPTCL is one of the largest Transmission Utility in the country was incorporated in March 2004 under the Companies Act, 1956 as a company wholly owned by the Government of Odisha to undertake the business of transmission and wheeling of electricity in the State. The registered office of the Company is situated in Bhubaneswar, the capital of the State of Odisha. Its projects and field units are spread all over the State.
OPTCL became fully operational with effect from 9th June 2005 consequent upon the issue of the Odisha Electricity Reform (Transfer of Transmission and Related Activities) Scheme, 2005 under the provisions of the Electricity Act, 2003 and the Odisha Reforms Act, 1995 by the State Government for transfer and vesting of transmission related activities of GRIDCO with OPTCL. The Company has been designated as the State Transmission Utility in terms of Section 39 of the Electricity Act, 2003.
OPTCL Recruitment 2022 Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices
Name of the Post: Graduate, Technician Apprentice
Total Posts: 232 Posts
Name of the Trade & No. of Posts:
|Name of the Post
|No. of Posts
Candidates’ age should be minimum of 18 years. Age is reckoned as of 30th September 2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Graduate Apprentices: Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology from a recognized University/ Institute with an aggregate of 60% of marks (50% for reserved category candidates)
Technician Apprentices: Candidates must complete Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology from a recognized University/ Institute with an aggregate of 60% of marks (50% for reserved category candidates)
Candidates who passed a degree/diploma in 2019 or on or after the 2019 to 2022 batch are only eligible to apply.
Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Apprenticeships will be offered in different project Units of the Government of Odisha
- No accommodation will be provided to the apprentices
- Selected candidates must strictly follow the rules and regulations posed by OPTCL
Selected Candidates will receive a Stipend according to the pay mentioned below.
- The selection criteria will be based on the merit of the percentage of marks obtained by candidates in Interviews conducted by Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL)
- Candidates will be selected based on the marks obtained by them in the academic qualification
- Documents verification will be held on the dates prescribed by the OPTCL
- All the candidates must bring certificates in support of their age, and educational qualifications for attending the interview.
Documents to be needed while submission:
- Aadhar Card: Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1MB.
- Qualifying 10th Class, Diploma, B.Tech Certificates
- Passport size photograph: JPEG, Size: Less than 200KB (“3.5* 4.5”).
- Bank Accounts details.
- Valid personal Email ID.
- Mobile number (will be required to send/verify OTP).
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Apprentice registration copy from Apprenticeship portal, www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL)
- Visit the official website, https://www.optcl.co.in, and check the Recruitment tab
- Click on the recruitment notification of Graduate, Technician Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 19-10-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 18-11-2022
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL), Registered Office: Janpath, Bhubaneswar – 751022c
|Go to Sarkari Result