CSMCRI Apprentices Recruitment 2022: Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Trade Apprentices on a temporary basis. Candidates who completed ITI in the concerned disciplines/ trades are only eligible to apply. Selected candidates will receive a stipend according to the recruiting organization.
About Central Salt & Marine Chemical Research Institute (CSMCRI): CSIR-CSMCRI currently focuses on diverse and highly applied research areas such as salt and marine chemicals, water desalination, and purification, membrane-based processes for separation & concentration, inorganic materials and catalysis, fine & specialty chemicals including sensing and diagnostics molecules, renewable energy, plant molecular biology & biotechnology with emphasis on seaweeds & salinity tolerance and waste management with a thrust on value recovery and environmental Impact assessment.
CSMCRI Recruitment 2022 Trade Apprentices 36 Posts
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentices
Total Posts: 36 Posts
Name of the Trades:
|Name of the Trade||No. of Posts|
|Refrigeration & Air Conditioning||4|
The candidate’s age should be according to the apprenticeship rules and regulations.
- Candidates must complete ITI in the concerned trade from a recognized Institute.
- Candidates who completed Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering are also eligible to apply
Selected Candidates will receive a Stipend of about Rs. 7,700 – 8,050/- PM from the recruiting organization
- The selection criteria will be based on the merit of the percentage of marks obtained by candidates in Interviews conducted by the Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI)
- Candidates will be selected based on the ITI marks merit.
- Documents verification will be held on the dates prescribed by the CSMCRI
- All the candidates must bring certificates in support of age, and educational qualification for attending the interview.
Documents to be needed while submission:
- Aadhar Card: Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1MB.
- Qualifying 10th Class, ITI Certificates
- Passport size photograph: JPEG, Size: Less than 200KB (“3.5* 4.5”).
- Bank Accounts details.
- Valid personal Email ID.
- Mobile number (will be required to send/verify OTP).
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
i. 10th /SSC Board exam Marksheet/Certificate
ii. ITI Marksheet & National Trade Certificate
iii. Cast certificate (if applicable)
iv. Aadhaar card
v. Police verification certificate
vi. Saving Bank A/C number & passbook
vii. Hard copy of online application form
viii. COVID vaccination certificate
ix. Photocopies of all the above-mentioned documents
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of the Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI)
- Visit the official website, https://www.csmcri.res.in/, and check the Recruitment tab
- Click on the recruitment notification for Trade Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
- Last Date for receipt of application form: 30th November 2022
Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI), Gujarat, Bhavnagar
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|