Centralized Apprenticeship Fair Recruitment 2022: Government Polytechnic College, Kalamssery is conducting an apprenticeship fair for the posts of Diploma Apprentices under various disciplines for the month of November 2022. Candidates who possess a Diploma in the relevant disciplines are only eligible to apply.
About Government Polytechnic College, Kalamssery: Government Polytechnic College, Kalamassery, located at the industrial hub of Kerala is the largest polytechnic in the state. It offers diploma courses in 7 branches of engineering including Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication, Chemical Engineering, Automobile Engineering and Computer Engineering. It also offers a diploma course in Civil Engineering specially designed for hearing impaired students.
Centralized Apprenticeship Fair Recruitment 2022 (Apprentices) – Attend @Kalamssery, Kerala
Name of the Post: Diploma Apprentices/ Technician Apprentices
Total Posts: 1356 Posts (1287+69 regular vacancies)
Name of the Organizations in which Diploma apprentices are recruited:
- Kerala State Electricity Board(KSEB)
- KSEDC,ITBG,KELTRON,IT Business Group ,Trivandrum
- Malabar Cements,Ltd,Palakkad
- Uduma Textile Mills,Kasargode
- Keltron Controls,Alappuzha
- Instrumentation Limited, Palakkad
- Cochin International Airport Limited, Ernakulam
- Hindustan Organic chemicals Limited, Ernakulam
- The Travancore Cochin Chemicals LTD, Udyogamandal, Kochi
- Bendra Aerospace(P)LTD, Trivandrum
- Kannur International Airport LTD
- Kerala Electrical and Allied Engineering Co.Ltd, Mamala
- Mando Automotive India Pvt,LTD,Kanchipuram
- SFO Technologies PVT, LTD, Aluva
- Rubber Park, Kottayam
- FACT, Udyogamandal, Kerala
- Electronics Technology Park(Technopark),Trivandrum
- Kerala Feeds LTD, Thrissur
- HMT Machine Tools LTD, Kalamassery
- Preseli Industries Pvt.LTD, Tamilnadu
- SFO Techologies pvt,LTD,Kakkanad
- Poclain Hydraulics Pvt. Ltd, Pondicherry
- Kerala Electrical and Allied Engineering Co.Ltd, Kundara
- Kerala State Film Development Corporation(KSFDC)LTD, Trivandrum
- Steel and Industrial Forging, Athani, Thrissur
- Kerala Paper Products LTD, Kottayam
- ICAR-Indian Institute of Soices Research, Kozhikode
- The Kerala Minerals and Metals LTD, Kollam
- ANERT Agency for New and Renewable Energy Research and Technology)
- Steel Industrials Kerala LTD, Thrissur
The candidate’s age should be according to the rules of the Apprenticeship act.
Candidates should complete a Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil/ Chemical/ Computer Science and Information Technology Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university
Selected candidates will receive payment of about Rs. 8,000 – 12,000/- PM in the form of stipend by the recruiting organization
Candidates will get selected to the posts of Apprentices based on their academic merit. Candidates who are found eligible after reading the recruitment notification can directly attend the centralized apprenticeship fair scheduled on the 19th of November 2022 at Government Polytechnic College, Kalamssery
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet certificate
3. Diploma Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Degree/Diploma.
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Apprentice registration copy from NATS portal www.mhrdtnats.gov.in
3. 2 copies of Passport size photographs.
4. Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Government Polytechnic College, Kalamssery
- The notification was released by the Apprenticeship portal, www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in on behalf of Government Polytechnic College, Kalamssery
- Visit the official website, www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get recruitment notification from Government Polytechnic College, Kalamssery
- Click on the recruitment notification for Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form and get a unique registration number.
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates whose names are on the merit list must attend the walk-in interview at the below-mentioned dates and times.
All the candidates must report at the below-mentioned venue for certificate verification.
Date of Walk-In-Interview: 19th November 2022 from 9.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Registration time: 8.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
Venue of Interview
Govt. Polytechnic College,
HMT Junction, Kalamassery, Ernakulam Dist, Kerala – 683104
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|