District Magistrate Jamshedpur Recruitment 2022: District Magistrate Jamshedpur is inviting applications to fill the posts of Gramin Chowkidar under the establishment. Selected candidates will be recruited on direct recruitment basis. Candidates must carefully read the recruitment notification before applying for the posts.
About Balodabazaar District: Purbi Singhbhum district is situated in the southeast corner of Jharkhand. It has been formed after isolating nine blocks from old Singhbhum on 16th January 1990. From the industrial growth and mining quarrying point of view, this district has a leading position in Jharkhand. Before independence, the entire area of Purbi Singhbhum district was part of the old Manbhum district and old Dhalbhum estate. After independence, it has been merged with greater Singhbhum. The total geographical area of the district is about 3533 Sq. kms, which is about 2.03% of the whole state. About 53% of the total area of the district is covered by residual mountains and hills consisting of granite, gneiss, and schist. It is a part of the Chhotanagpur plateau. The Dalma range extends from west to east covered by dense forest on the northern side. The Subernarekha river flows from the west to the southeast direction. The district is rich in minerals and these are found abundantly.
District Magistrate Jamshedpur Recruitment 2022
Gramin Chowkidar Posts
Name of the Post: Gramin Chowkidar/ Watchman
Total Posts: 284 Posts
Category Wise No. of Posts:
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-35 years as of 01-01-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Relaxation is provided to candidates as follows.
- BC: 37 years
- Women: 38 years
- SC/ST/ Female category: 40 years
Candidates must complete 10th Class from a recognized board. Candidates must be proficient in the local language.
Candidates must require the following physical standards in order to apply for the posts
- General: 160 cm
- BC/ OBC: 160 cm
- SC/ ST: 155 cm
- Female: 148 cm
Selected Candidates will receive pay in the pay scale of Level-1 (Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + G.P Rs. 1,800/-) i.e. Rs. 18,000/- by the recruiting organization.
The candidates who satisfy the desirous eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted for the selection process. The eligible candidates will be required to appear for an interview. The detailed Selection procedure will be announced to the shortlisted candidates to their registered e-mail id.
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
- Copy of Application form
- 10th Class Certificates
- Residence certificate
- Identity proof certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PWD Certificate if any
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar Photocopy/xerox proof.
3. Recent Photocopy of Passport size photographs.
General category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 200/-, and Rs. 100/- for reserved category candidates. The fee must be payable in the form of a Demand draft drawn in favor of the Commissioner, Jamshedpur District, Jharkhand.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the District Magistrate, East Singhbum
- The notification was released by the Collector’s office of the Jamshedpur District
- Visit the official website, www.jamshedpur.nic.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Chowkidar/ Watchman Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form available at the end of the recruitment notification
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 30-09-2022
District Magistrate, Commissioner’s Office,
Jamshedpur (East Singhbum),
|Detailed Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|