District Court Amritsar Recruitment 2022: District Court, Amritsar is inviting applications to fill the posts of Class IV (Peon, Mali, Chowkidar, Waterman, Orderly) under the establishment. Candidates will be recruited on a temporary basis. Selected candidates for the posts of the Peon will be received the pay according to the rules of the Government of Punjab.
About District Court, Amritsar: The history of the District Court at Amritsar dates back to more than one hundred and fifty years. During the era of Maharaja Ranjit Singh, the famous Sikh Ruler of Punjab, there used to be no written laws or judicial courts and no established authority. Only the chieftains would decide cases as per their whims. The Sadar adulate court (Chief Court) was the sole court in his realm. The annexation of Punjab by the British was immediately followed by the creation of a Board of Administration in 1849 having power so a Sadar Court of Judicature and a Sadar Board of Revenue. In 1853 it was replaced with a Chief Commissioner, and two Principal Commissioners separately appointed for Judicial and Administrative work.
District Court Amritsar Recruitment 2022
Name of the Post: Peons (Class-IV)
Total Posts: 32 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-35 years as of 01-01-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Relaxation is provided to candidates as follows.
- SC/ ST: 45 years
- OBC/ MOBC: 43 years
- Candidates must have knowledge of the Punjabi language up to Matric level
Selected Candidates will receive payment according to the Government of Punjab rules and regulations
- Soon after completion of the receipt of the application form, District & Sessions Court, Amritsar will shortlist the candidates for the selection procedure.
- The candidates will have to appear in Written Test, and an Interview (Viva-Voce) at their own expense. The selection will be made purely on a merit basis. Canvassing directly or indirectly by any candidate will lead to the cancellation of his/her candidature.
Documents to be submitted along with the application form
- 3 recent colored passport-size photographs.
- Self-attested copies of testimonials in support of age, educational qualification, and driving license.
- Candidates already in govt, service must apply through the proper channel.
- The applications can be submitted through Ordinary/Speed/Registered Post.
- Degree qualifying certificate
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar Photocopy/xerox proof.
3. Recent Photocopy of Passport size photographs.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the District Court, Amritsar
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of District Court Amritsar
- Visit the official website, https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/ and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Peon (Class-IV)
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event
|Starting Date for Submission of Application Form
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form
I hope this article is useful for job seekers. Here are some important links for you.
Address for Communication
The District & Sessions Judge, Amritsar, District Judicial Court Complex, Amritsar, Punjab
|Detailed Recruitment Notification
|Go to Sarkari Result