Rajasthan Livestock Assistant Recruitment 2022: Rajasthan Animal Husbandry Department is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Livestock Assistant purely on a temporary basis. The notification was issued for 61 Posts of Assistant Manager. Candidates who completed their Diploma are eligible to apply.
About Rajasthan Animal Husbandry Department:
Animal husbandry and livestock is highly potential sector contributing a lot to the state economy, especially to the rural economy. The potential of crop production depends upon huge investment and weather and meteorological conditions. Comparatively Animal husbandry and livestock are more stable and require lesser investments. Livestock and poultry have proved to be life saviors in many distressing conditions, especially in the case of drought.
Animal Husbandry is not only a subsidiary occupation to agriculture but it is a major economic activity, especially in the arid and semi-arid regions of Rajasthan. Livestock sector development has a significant beneficial impact on generating employment and reducing poverty in rural areas. Livestock provides other benefits to the rural sector. Livestock supplies a large portion of draft power for agriculture.
Rajasthan Animal Husbandry Recruitment 2022 Livestock Assistant Posts
Name of the Post: Livestock Assistant
Total Posts: 300 Posts
Name of the District & No. of Posts:
- Jaisalmer: 18 Posts
- Chittorgarh: 18 Posts
- Barmer: 33 Posts
- Pali: 17 Posts
- Bikaner: 27 Posts
- Udaipur: 52 Posts
- Rajasmund: 12 Posts
- Jalaur: 16 Posts
- Jodhpur: 29 Posts
- Sirohi: 10 Posts
- Jhalawar: 8 Posts
- Churu: 14 Posts
- Sawai Modhpur: 12 Posts
- Kota: 12 Posts
- Ajmer: 12 Posts
- Dholpur: 6 Posts
- Bamra: 6 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-40 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates must complete Senior Secondary from a recognized board with 2 years Diploma in Animal Husbandry from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Selected Candidates will receive pay of about Rs. 17,700/- PM on the respective pay scale mentioned
The candidates who satisfy the desirous eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted for the selection process. The selection process for the posts will include academic merit followed by an interview.
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Diploma certificate
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Diploma
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No application fee needs to be paid by the candidate.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Rajasthan Animal Husbandry Department
- The notification was released by the Animal Husbandry Department.
- Visit the official website, www.animalhusbandry.rajasthan.gov.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Livestock Assistant
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 19th September 2022
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 30th September 2022
Directorate of Animal Husbandry, Government of Rajasthan, Jaipur
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|