CMTI Apprentices Recruitment 2022: Central Manufacturing Technological Institute (CMTI) is conducting a Walk-in-Interview to fill the posts of Non-Engineering Graduate (B.Com/ B.A./ B.Sc.) Apprenticeship training on a temporary basis. Candidates who completed Graduation in the respective disciplines are only eligible to apply. The duration of the apprenticeship is for a period of one year.
About Central Manufacturing Technological Institute (CMTI): Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI), Bangalore is an autonomous R&D Institute under the Ministry of Heavy Industries, Government of India. CMTI over the last six decades has developed Special Purpose Machines, Inspection Systems, Test Rigs for Qualification testing of products, Tooling, and complex machined parts for public and private sectors. Current areas of focus of the Institute are Nanotechnology, Precision engineering, Metrology (Micro and Nano), Additive Manufacturing, Mechatronics, Vision and Image processing, Digital Design, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Smart Manufacturing, and Human Resource Development.
CMTI Apprentices Recruitment 2022 – Graduate Apprentices
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentices (Non-Engineering Apprentices)
2. B.Sc./B.C.A./B.B.A. (Chemistry/ Physics/ Maths/ Electronics/ Computer Science etc.)
3. B.A. (English/ History/ Finance/ Banking etc.)
Candidates’ age limit is not prescribed in the given official notification.
- Candidates who have successfully passed the qualifying Degree during/ after 2020 having secured a minimum of 55% marks in qualifying exams
- Not taken any training as part of an apprenticeship program
- Not completed post graduation (e.g. M.Com / M.Sc. / M.A. / MBA etc.,)
- Not have any work experience of one year or more
- Shall have a standard of fitness as prescribed in clause 4/ Schedule II of Apprenticeship Rules 1992, and amendments thereof, if any.
Note: 55% marks aggregate of all semesters in the qualifying examination. In the case of Universities / Institutes
awarding CGPA / SGPA grading etc., the candidates are requested to convert the same into percentages based on the formula as per their respective Universities / Institutes’ rules. The percentage will be considered after conversion only.
Selected candidates will receive a stipend of Rs. 9,000/- PM, Rs. 10,000/- PM for Graduate Apprentices.
Candidates will get selected for the posts of Graduate Apprentices based on their academic merit. The Institute reserves the right to adopt its own method of short-listing criteria to call for Interviews and is not obliged to shortlist all the candidates who fulfill the minimum requirement. The selected candidates must execute a contract for the period of training of 1 year as per the Apprenticeship Act. Engaging suitable candidates as Apprentices or the completion of training at CMTI, shall not entitle such candidates/trainees, to any right to claim any type of employment in CMTI
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet certificate
3. Degree Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Degree
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Apprentice registration copy from NATS portal www.mhrdtnats.gov.in
3. 2 copies of Passport size photographs.
4. Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Central Manufacturing Technological Institute (CMTI)
- The notification was released by the Apprenticeship portal, www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in on behalf of Central Manufacturing Technological Institute (CMTI)
- Visit the official website, www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get recruitment notification from Central Manufacturing Technological Institute (CMTI)
- Click on the recruitment notification for Graduate Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form and get a unique registration number.
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
- After submission of the application form, candidates can attend the walk-in interview with all the necessary certificates of testimonials.
Candidates should attend the interview with all the necessary certificates of testimonials in the below-mentioned dates
Date: 15th November 2022
Date: 16th November 2022
B.Sc./B.C.A./B.B.A. (Chemistry/ Physics/ Maths/ Electronics/ Computer Science etc.)
B.A. (English/ History/ Finance/ Banking etc.)
Venue of Interview
Central Manufacturing Technology Institute
Tumkur Road, Bangalore 560 022
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|