NLC Recruitment 2022: NLC India Limited (NLCIL) is inviting applications to fill the posts of Trade Apprentices and Non Engineering Graduate Apprentices. Candidates who completed ITI, and Graduation in their respective disciplines are eligible to apply. Rules will be according to apprenticeship act no. 1961.
About NLC Limited: NLC India Limited is one of the public sector enterprises in the country in the energetic sector. Contributing its share to renewable and thermal energy generation.
The company was incorporated on 14-11-1956. NLCIL is a Navaratna Government of India Enterprise, under the administrative control of the Ministry of coal. Today the company has set its footprints in PAN India mode in the States of Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Odisha, Jharkhand and Andaman & Nicobar islands.
NLC Apprentices Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 901 Posts
Trade Apprentices – 728 Posts
- Fitter-118 Posts
- Turner-45 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)-119 Posts
- Electrician-122 Posts
- Wireman-104 Posts
- Mechanic (Diesel)-20 Posts
- Mechanic(Tractor)-10 Posts
- Carpenter-10 Posts
- Plumber-10 Posts
- Stenographer-20 Posts
- Welder-110 Posts
- Commerce-31 Posts
- Computer Science-67 Posts
- Computer Application-31 Posts
- Business Administration-35 Posts
- Geology-09 Posts
Candidates must complete ITI in the concerned trades from a recognized Board/ Institute.
Non Engineering Graduate Apprentices:
- Candidates must possess B.Sc (Geology/ Computer Science) or BBA/ BCA/ B.Com from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates who completed their qualification from the years 2020-2022 batch are only eligible to apply.
Selected candidates will receive payments for Trade Apprentices, Non-Engineering Graduate Apprentices as mentioned below
- Trade Apprentices: Rs. 8,766 – 10,019/- PM
- Non Engineering Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 12,524/- PM
- Selection to the posts of Graduate Apprentices, Trade Apprentices is completely based on their academic merit followed by an interview
- Candidates who qualified in the examination with higher merit are only eligible for a personal interview.
- The final selection will be based on both the marks got in the written tests and personal interviews.
- Every provisionally selected candidate, prior to being appointed for the post, is required to undergo a Pre-Employment Medical examination as per the prescribed health standards of NLCIL by the Company’s Medical Officer and subject to being found Medically Fit, prescribed for the post.
No need to pay any kind of application fee for the apprentice posts.
How to apply?
- Candidates should apply online mode in NLC India Limited website: nlcindia.in.
- Candidates should read the instructions carefully once and then apply for the post.
- Candidates are required to upload scanned photos and signatures.
- Candidates should submit a single application only for one post.
- After uploading all the documents click on view document.
- After the completion of the process then take a printout of the application.
- Shortlisting of candidates for selection is based on documents uploaded to the application form.
|Starting date of Online registration of application||2nd November 2022|
|Closing date of Online registration of application||11th November 2022|
|Last date for receipt of the application form||16th November 2022|
|Provisionally selected candidates’ list information will be displayed in the Recruitment Dashboard||28th November 2022|
Venue of Interview
Benefit Coordination Cell, PRO Building, Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited, Neyveli – 607 801, Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu.
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|