DRDO DLRL Recruitment 2022: Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Trade Apprentices, and Technician Apprentices from the young and meritorious students. Selection will be made on the basis of Academic Merit/ Personal Interaction as required
About Defence Research Development Organization (DIBER): DRDO is the R&D wing of the Ministry of Defence, Govt of India, with a vision to empower India with cutting-edge defense technologies and a mission to achieve self-reliance in critical defense technologies and systems, while equipping our armed forces with state-of-the-art weapon systems and equipment in accordance with requirements laid down by the three Services. DRDO’s pursuit of self-reliance and successful indigenous development and production of strategic systems and platforms such as Agni and Prithvi series of missiles; light combat aircraft, Tejas; multi-barrel rocket launcher, Pinaka; air defense system, Akash; a wide range of radars and electronic warfare systems; etc., have given quantum jump to India’s military might, generating effective deterrence and providing crucial leverage.
Defense Electronics Research Laboratory (DLRL) is working in the area of electronic warfare (electronic intelligence, communications intelligence, radar and communication jamming systems) systems covering the radar and communication frequency bands on various types of platforms like vehicles, ships, submarines, helicopters, aircraft, airborne PODs and static installations.
DRDO DLRL Recruitment 2022 – Apply @drdo.gov.in
Name of the Post: Technician Apprentices, Trade Apprentices
Total Posts: 101 Posts
Trade Apprentices: 99 Posts
- COPA: 47 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 14 Posts
- Fitter: 5 Posts
- Machinist: 1 Post
- Turner: 1 Post
- Carpenter: 2 Posts
- Sheet Metal: 2 Posts
- Welder: 1 Post
- Electroplating: 1 Post
- Plastic Processing: 1 Post
- Draughtsman (Mechanical): 2 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil): 1 Post
- Secretarial Training and Management: 10 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic: 2 Posts
- Fireman: 4 Posts
- Computer Hardware and Networking: 3 Posts
- Book Binding: 2 Posts
Technician Apprentices – 2 Posts
ANM – 2 Posts
No age limit is prescribed in the given official recruitment notification.
Candidates must complete ITI in the concerned trades from a recognized Institute.
Candidates must complete ANM from a recognized Institute.
Selected Candidates will receive a stipend of about Rs. 7,700 – 8,050/- PM from the recruiting organization.
1. Selection will be made on the basis of Percentage of mark secured by candidates at essential qualification level. OR
2. Personal Interview through Video Conferencing (Virtual) mode for shortlisted candidates only. Note
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. ITI, Diploma Certificates
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Diploma in Engineering.
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
4. Valid GATE Score card.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment brochure.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the DRDO-DLRL Division.
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Department of Defence Research & Development Organization
- Visit the official website, www.drdo.gov.in, and check the recruitment tab
- Click on the recruitment notification for Trade Apprentices, Technician Apprentices
- Only Candidates with Valid GATE Score are eligible to apply for the posts.
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the online application form available at the end of the recruitment notification.
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph and send the application form along with all the necessary certificates of testimonials.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 18th November 2022
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|