About Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited:
BPCL is India’s second-largest government-owned downstream oil corporation, whose operations are overseen by the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. It was ranked 309th on the 2020 Fortune list of the world’s biggest corporations, and 792nd on Forbes’s 2021 “Global 2000” list.
Introduction: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, BPCL Mumbai is inviting online applications for the posts of Graduate Apprentices, and Technician Apprentices under various disciplines. Candidates who possess BE/ B.Tech, Diploma in the relevant disciplines are only eligible to apply.
BPCL Recruitment 2022 (Apprentices) – Apply Online
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices
Total Posts: 87
Name of the Disciplines & No. of Posts:
Graduate Apprentices: 42 Posts
- Chemical Engineering: 11 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 8 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 5 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering/ IT: 3 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineering: 2 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering:13 Posts
Diploma/ Technician Apprentices: 45 Posts
- Chemical Engineering: 5 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 7 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 8 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineering: 8 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering:17 Posts
Candidates’ age is in between 18-27 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Candidates should complete BE/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering and Information Technology/ Electrical & Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized university with an aggregate of 60% of marks.
Candidates should complete a Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering and Information Technology/ Electrical & Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized university with an aggregate of 60% of marks.
Selected candidates will receive a stipend of Rs. 25,000/- for Graduate Apprentices, Rs. 18,000/- for Technician Apprentices.
Candidates will get selected to the posts of Apprentices based on their academic merit. Soon after receiving applications from the candidates, BPCL, Mumbai will shortlist the candidates to appear for an interview. A merit list of the respective candidates’ names will be displayed in the recruitment dashboard of Bharat Petroleum Corporation of India Limited (BPCL). Only shortlisted candidates are allowed to appear in the certificate verification process.
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet certificate
3. Degree/Diploma Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Degree/Diploma.
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Apprentice registration copy from NATS portal www.mhrdtnats.gov.in
3. 2 copies of Passport size photographs.
4. Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the BPCL Refinery before applying for the posts.
- The notification was released by the Apprenticeship portal, www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in on behalf of BPCL Refinery
- Visit the official website, www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get recruitment notification of HAL, Hyderabad
- Click on the recruitment notification of Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form and get a unique registration number.
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates whose names are on the merit list must only attend the certificates verification process
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||09-09-2022|
|Last date for enrolling through www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in||17-09-2022|
|Last Date for applying to BPCL Refinery||05-10-2022|
All the candidates must report at the below-mentioned venue for certificate verification.
Venue of Interview:
Assistant Manager (Training& Development),
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, Mumbai Refinery
|Detailed Recruitment Notification for Apprentices||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|