About Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS): The Army Medical Corps is amongst one of the best options available to medical graduates of our country where there is an opportune professional environment of an exceptional order blended with a high degree of professionalism, dignity, and self-esteem. It offers a golden opportunity to be a part of the world’s finest service and get trained not only to be an officer and a gentleman but also a highly skilled professional.
Army Medical Corps promises both professional and personal growth at every stage of its career. In addition to professional growth and development, the adventure and extra-curricular activities in the service ensure an all-around development essential for today’s world. Apart from attractive pay and perks, service offers the best in lifestyle and professional growth.
Introduction: Armed Forces Medical College (AFMS) is inviting online applications for Short Service Commissioned Officer (SSC) Medical Officer under the establishment. Online applications are for both men and women. Candidates who completed MBBS not more than two attempts on or before 31st August 2022 are only eligible to apply.
AFMS Recruitment 2022
Apply Online @amcsscentry.org
Name of the Post: Medical Officer – Short Service Commission
Total Posts: 420 Posts
Gender Wise Distribution of Number of Posts:
- Male: 378 Posts
- Female: 42 Posts
Candidate must not have attained the age of 30 years if holding an MBBS degree (only those born on or after 02 Jan 1993 are eligible) and 35 years if holding a PG degree (only those born on or after 02 Jan 1988 are eligible) as on 31-12-2022 respectively
Candidates must possess MBBS from a recognized University/ Institute. The applicant must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/NMC/MCI. Post-graduate degree holders recognized by State Medical Council /NBE/NMC can also apply
Selected candidates will receive the pay of about Rs. 61, 300 + MSP Rs. 15, 500 HRA by the recruiting organization.
- AFMS will shortlist the applicants soon after receipt of the application forms. After shortlisting the allotment regarding examination centers will be intimated to them. Shortlisted candidates will be called to the interview procedure which is going to be held in the month of September 2022 at Army Hospital, Delhi Cantonment
- Every candidate who qualifies in the selection process or interview must attend a medical examination to declare that they are medically fit for the post.
- Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS) will declare the merit list after an SSB Interview and detailed medical review of the candidate.
All the candidates must deposit an application fee of about Rs. 200/- through online mode. The fee must be collected either through NET Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit card.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Armed Forces Medical Services.
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Armed Forces Medical Services.
- Visit the official website, www.amcssentry.org, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification from the SSC Medical Officer
- Click on the recruitment notification
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of degrees and mark sheets of Educational Qualifications (Like MBBS).
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online to the post of SSC Medical Officer.
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||20-08-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||18-09-2022|
|The interview will commence from||27-09-2022|
Address for Communication
Ministry of Defence,
Office of DGAFMS/ DG-1A, A Block, Africa Avenue, New Delhi – 110066.
|Detailed Recruitment Notification for Medical Officer (SSC)||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|