NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh (NHM UP) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Community Health Officers (CHO) under the District Health Society.
The National Health Mission (NHM), Uttar Pradesh invites online applications for the post of Community Health Officers (CHOs). Under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme, GoUP envisioned strengthening Sub-Health Centers as Health and Wellness Centers (HWCs) for improved implementation of public health programmer and to enable comprehensive primary healthcare service delivery, including disease prevention and health promotion. Successful candidates shall be posted at Sub-Health Centers level HWCs as CHOs to work in coordination with the primary healthcare team
Selected candidates will be posted on a contractual basis.
About National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh: The National Health Mission (NHM) was designed with the aim of providing accessible, affordable, effective and reliable healthcare facilities in the rural and urban areas of the country, especially to the poor and vulnerable sections of the population.
In the State of Uttar Pradesh, National Health Mission has made special efforts for reaching out to the community at the grassroots level. NHM focuses on affordable, accessible, accountable, effective, and quality services to the masses, especially to the vulnerable groups of the community.
NHM UP Recruitment 2022 – Community Health Officers 4000 Posts
Name of the Post: Community Health Officers
Total Posts: 4000 Posts
Candidates’ age is a maximum of 35 years on 01-01-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- The candidate must have passed B.Sc (Nursing) or Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) with Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health
- Candidates must possess B.Sc.(Nursing) / Post Basic B. Sc Nursing passed from a Nursing institution/University recognized by Indian Nursing Council / and UP Nurses Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council.
- For clarification, the academic year refers to the integration of Middle-Level Health Providers (MLHP) i.e. students who will be undergoing 4th year BSc. Nursing and 2nd year Post BSc. Nursing in the year 2019-2020.
- Candidates must be registered as Nurses & Midwives in UP Nurses & Midwives Council. In case a registration certificate is not available, candidates have to annex a copy of the registration slip duly self-attested with the application form.
- Proficiency in regional/local language and dialect
- The successful candidate shall be appointed as Community Health Officer on a contractual basis at sub-center level HWCs and paid Rs 20,500 (Twenty Thousand Five Hundred) per month honoraria plus up to Rs 15,000 (Fifteen Thousand) per month performance-based incentive (PBI).
- A Surety Bond of Rs. 2.50 Lakh on the Non-Judicial stamp paper of Rs. 100/- is mandatory to be submitted by the candidates at the time of joining as CHO to serve for a minimum of three years at Sub Health Centre level HWC in Uttar Pradesh
- Candidates will get selected for the posts of Community Health Officer as follows.
- Selection shall be done among the candidates who passed in B.Sc /PB B.Sc nursing course, and
for integrated candidates qualified under the integrated Certificate Programme in Community Health (CPCH) curriculum (Community health Nursing-II) from any recognized university and/or presently working as CHOs under NHM. The selection of a Community Health Officer (CHO) will be done at the district level under NHM through the District Health Society
No fee details are mentioned in the given recruitment notification
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the NHM Uttar Pradesh
- The notification was released by the Health Department of Uttar Pradesh
- Visit the official website, https://upnrhm.gov.in/, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification from the NHM Community Health Officers
- Click on the recruitment notification for Community Health Officers
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted after the Submission of the Application Form:
- Final year mark sheet of last Qualifying Exam (Final Year BSc Nursing/Post Basic BSc Nursing)
- Provisional/Final Degree Certificate
- Registration Certificate from Assam Nursing Council.
- Age-proof certificate.
- Candidates applying under the reserved category will have to attach a copy of their caste
certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Certificate from Principal of the Nursing College (Appendix 1)
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online for the post of Community Health Officer
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: Update Soon
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: Update Soon
National Health Mission, State Programme Management Unit. 16, A.P. Sen Road, Charbagh, Lucknow-226001
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|