UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is inviting online applications for the posts of Forest Guard. Desirable candidates must apply online mode. Candidates who complete Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University are only eligible to apply.
About Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC):
Initially, the State Government of Uttar Pradesh established a Subordinate Services Selection Board through an Ordinance in 1988 which was later on replaced by an act No.7 of 1988, for direct recruitment to all such group ‘C’ posts as may be specified by the State Government by notification in this behalf.
The Board was also allowed to consider the request of any authority, Government Company, or Corporation, owned or controlled by the Government for such recruitment to posts thereunder. The Board had a corporate entity separate from the Government.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2022
Forest Guard Posts
Name of the Post: Forest Guard
No. of Posts: 701 Posts
Category Wise No. of Posts:
- General/ Un-Reserved: 288 Posts
- SC: 160 Posts
- ST: 20 Posts
- OBC: 163 Posts
- EWS: 70 Posts
Candidates’ age is in between 21-40 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as on 01-01-2022.
- Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University/ Institute with Maths, Physics, Statistics, Physics, Agriculture, Environmental Science, Zoology, and Geology.
- Candidates must have knowledge of Hindi or the local language
Selected candidates will get paid according to Pay Level 1 in the Pay matrix i.e. Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + G.P Rs. 2,800/- by the recruiting organization.
Candidates will get selected for the posts of Forest Guard based on their performance in the combined competitive examination. Soon after the receipt of the application forms, UPSSSC will shortlist the candidates for the examination based on their performance in the Physical Efficiency test, Written test. Shortlisted candidates in the examination are eligible to appear for an interview.
Candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 25/- through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
- The notification was released by the recruitment department of UPSSSC
- Visit the official website, www.upsssc.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get recruitment notification from UPSSSC Forest Guard
- Click on the recruitment notification of the Forest Guard
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of degrees and mark sheets of Educational Qualifications.
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD), if any
6. Scanned copy of Domicile Certificate.
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online to the post of Forest Guard
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||17-10-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||06-11-2022|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||06-11-2022|
UP Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
|Detailed Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|