HPPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2022: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) is inviting online applications for the posts of Scientific Officer (DNA) in the Home Department Government of Himachal Pradesh undertaking. Candidates who possess a Diploma/ Degree in Physiotherapy are only eligible to apply.
About Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission: Himachal Pradesh attained statehood on 25th January 1971. Prior to this date, the function of the Public Service Commission in respect of the civil services and posts in connection with the affairs of the Union Territory of Himachal Pradesh was being discharged by the Union Public Service Commission under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. It was, therefore, incumbent on the State to have its own Public Service Commission.
The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (Members) Regulations, 1971 were notified by the Governor of Himachal Pradesh on 8th April 1971 by virtue of the power vesting in him under Article 318 of the Constitution of India.
HPPSC Recruitment 2022 Scientific Officer (DNA)
Name of the Post: Scientific Officer (DNA) under Home Department
Total Posts: 1 Post
Category-Wise Distribution of Number of Posts:
- Un-Reserved Category – 1 Post
Candidates’ age is in between 18-45 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as on 01-01-2022.
- Candidates must possess M.Sc with 2nd Class in Forensics Science/Molecular Biology/Human Biology/ Human Genetic / Bio-Technology / Microbiology / Physical Anthropology/Bio-Chemistry from any recognized University with evidence of specialization in DNA analysis / Profiling from a recognized University
ii) Three years post-M.Sc. experience in research training and analytical work in one of the above subjects from any recognized Lab./Institute/ University
- Ph.D. Degree with experience working in the DNA Division of a Forensic Science Laboratory
- Knowledge of customs, manners, and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh is required.
Selected candidates will get paid in the range of Rs. 10,300-34,800+ G.P Rs. 4,400/- by the recruiting organization.
Candidates will get selected for the post of Scientific Officer (DNA) based on their performance in the screening test followed by a personality test. Computer-based Screening Test (objective-type) or Offline Screening Test (objective/descriptive) of two hours duration. Marks obtained in the Screening Test are only meant to shortlist the number of candidates for personality test(s) and are in no way to be presumed by the candidates as being their merit for final selection. Minimum pass marks in Computer Based Test / Offline Test (objective or descriptive) are 25% for the candidates of the General category and 20% for the candidates of reserved categories
Qualified candidates in the written test must attend a personality test on the prescribed date given by the commission.
- General/ EWS Category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 400/-, and Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ OBC. Fees need to be payable through online mode, i.e. through Net Banking, Credit or Debit Card, etc.
- No fee needs to be paid by Female candidates/ Ex-Servicemen candidates.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- The notification was released by the Home Department of Himachal Pradesh
- Visit the official website, www.hppsc.hp.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification of HPPSC Scientific Officer
- Click on the recruitment notification for Scientific Officer (DNA) Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of degrees and mark sheets of Educational Qualifications.
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
7. Scanned copy of NOC from the Department (For Haryana Govt Employees who have signed Bond)
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online for the post of Scientific Officer (DNA)
|Name of the Activity
|Date of Issuance of Notification
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission,
Nigam Vihar, Shimla,H.P. – 171002 (INDIA)
E-mail: [email protected]
Inquiry – 0177 – 2624313
Toll-Free No. – 1800-180-8004
|Go to Sarkari Result