TNSTC Apprentices Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation Limited, Chennai (TNSTC) is inviting online applications for the posts of Graduate Apprentices, and Technician Apprentices, under various disciplines on a temporary basis. Candidates who possess BE/ B.Tech, or Diploma in the relevant disciplines are only eligible to apply.
About Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation Limited: In 1944, British Government appointed a Committee to analyze public transport in the Country and the Committee recommended the nationalization of the transport sector in India
In 1947, private buses operated in Madras presidency were nationalized by the Government, and ‘Government Bus Service’ was started and then changed to ‘State Transport Department’ and then converted into ‘Public Sector Undertaking’ for improving efficiency through operational autonomy
On 01.01.1972, Pallavan Transport Corporation was established under the Companies Act, of 1956 and buses operated in Chennai and Chengalpattu were brought under it and paved the way for the inception of other State Transport Undertakings
TNSTC Recruitment 2022 (Apprentices) – Apply Online 346 Posts
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices
Total Posts: 346 Posts
Name of the Disciplines & No. of Posts: (Mechanical/ Automobile)
Graduate Apprentices: 169 Posts
TNSTC – Villupuram: 70 Posts
TNSTC – Kumbakonam: 29 Posts
TNSTC – Salem: 17 Posts
TNSTC – Madurai: 8 Posts
TNSTC – Dindigul: 8 Posts
TNSTC – Dharmapuri: 13 Posts
TNSTC – Virudhunagar: 2 Posts
SETC TN – Chennai: 22 Posts
Technician Apprentices: 177 Posts
TNSTC – Villupuram: 26 Posts
TNSTC – Kumbakonam: 54 Posts
TNSTC – Salem: 12 Posts
TNSTC – Madurai: 18 Posts
TNSTC – Dindigul: 15 Posts
TNSTC – Dharmapuri: 10 Posts
TNSTC – Virudhunagar: 20 Posts
SETC TN – Chennai: 22 Posts
Candidate’s age should be according to the rules of the Apprenticeship act.
Candidates should complete BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering from a recognized university
Candidates should complete a Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering from a recognized institution
Candidates who possess Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech from 2020-2022 years are only eligible to apply.
Selected candidates will receive pay of about Rs. 9,000/- PM for Graduate Apprentices, Rs. 8,000/- PM for Technician Apprentices
Candidates will get selected for the posts of Apprentices based on their academic merit. Soon after receiving applications from the candidates, TNSTC will shortlist the candidates to appear for an interview. A merit list of the respective candidates’ names will be displayed in the recruitment dashboard of Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation, Chennai. Only shortlisted candidates are allowed to appear in the certificate verification process.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet certificate
3. Degree/Diploma Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Degree/Diploma.
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Apprentice registration copy from NATS portal www.mhrdtnats.gov.in
3. 2 copies of Passport size photographs.
4. Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation (TNSTC)
- The notification was released by the Apprenticeship portal, www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in on behalf of Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation (TNSTC)
- Visit the official website, www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get recruitment notification of TNSTC
- Click on the recruitment notification of Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form and get a unique registration number.
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
- Interested and Desirable candidates may apply online through the website www.mhrdnats.gov.in from 21st November 2022 to 5th December 2022
- Candidates need to apply online through TN State Transport Corporation on or before 18th December 2022
- Declaration of shortlisted candidates list for Certificates Verification will be published in the Department’s dashboard on 23rd December 2022
- Verification of shortlisted candidates will be done on the First/ Second week of January 2023
State Express Transport Corporation Tamil Nadu Ltd.,
Head Office, Thiruvalluvar House,
Chennai – 600002.
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|