TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is inviting online applications for the Combined Civil Service Examination (Group-III Services). Selected candidates will get recruited under Tamil Nadu Co-operative Subordinate Service, Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service on direct recruitment basis.
About Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is headed by the Chairman and comprises fourteen other members, all appointed by the Governor of Tamil Nadu, in accordance with the above provisions of the Constitution of India. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission discharges the duties and functions specified in Article 320 of the Constitution of India.
The commission is required to advise the Government on all matters relating to framing of recruitment rules, principles to be followed in making appointments and promotions and transfers from one service to another service, in respect of disciplinary matters affecting government servants, and to conduct examinations for selection of candidates under direct recruitment to the State, Subordinate and Ministerial Services
TNPSC Group III Recruitment 2022
Name of the Post: Combined Civil Service Examination III (Group III Services)
Total Posts: 15 Posts
Name & No: of Posts:
- Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies in Co-operative Department: 14 Posts
- Store-Keeper, Grade-II in Industries and Commerce Department: 1 Post
Candidates’ age is in between 18- 37 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as on 01-07-2022.
A pass in the Intermediate Examination or a pass in the PreUniversity Examination of any University or Institution recognized by the University
Minimum General Educational Qualification (i.e., S.S.L.C.) for reserved category candidates (SC/ ST Candidates)
Candidates must have passed the Pre-University Or Higher Secondary Examination from a recognized board/ Institute.
Knowledge of the local language is essential for all posts.
Selected candidates will get paid in the below-mentioned ranges by the recruiting organization.
- Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies in Co-operative Department: Rs. 20,600 – 75,900/- PM
- Store-Keeper, Grade-II in Industries and Commerce Department: Rs. 20,600 – 75,900/- PM
Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and subject to the rule of reservation of appointments, a tentative list of eligible candidates for certificate verification will be announced on the Commission’s website
The written test is of objective type. The total marks for the written test are 300 marks.
- Part-A (Single Paper) consists of 100 questions. The total marks of the single paper are 150 marks.
- Part B (General Studies Paper) consists of 100 questions. The total marks for the General Studies paper are 150 marks.
Candidates need to secure a minimum of 90 marks in order to qualify for the written test.
Selected candidates in the written test are eligible to appear for the Personality test.
Candidates must pay a one-time registration fee of Rs. 150/- and an examination fee of Rs. 100/- through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- The notification was released by the Tamil Nadu Statistical Service, Government of Tamil Nadu
- Visit the official website, www.tnpsc.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification of TNPSC Group III Services
- Click on the recruitment notification for TNPSC Group III Services (Combined Civil Services Examination)
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of degrees and mark sheets of Educational Qualifications.
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
6. Residence Certificate
7. Scanned copy of NOC from Department
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online for the post of Food Safety Officer.
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||15-09-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||14-10-2022|
|Application Correction Window Period||19-10-2022 to 21-10-2022|
|Part-A, Part-B Examination Date||28-01-2023|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC Road, V.O.C.Nagar, Park Town,
Chennai-600003, Tamil Nadu, INDIA
Contact number : 1800 419 0958
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|