SGPGIMS Recruitment 2022: Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences is conducting a walk-in interview to fill the posts of Senior Residents (Hospital Services). The notification was issued by the department of Radiodiagnosis. The appointment was initially for a period of 89 days. Candidates must read the recruitment notification carefully before applying for the posts. Selected candidates will get paid according to the rules of SGPGIMS
About Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS): The foundation stone of the Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences was laid on December 14, 1980, in the present King Georges Medical University campus by the then President of India His Excellency, Shri Neelam Sanjiva Reddy. The State Government aimed to create a state-of-the-art quality medical education, training, medical care, and cutting-edge research institution with the motto, “Hospitals with a long tradition of excellence have demonstrated abundantly that research enhances the vitality of teaching, teaching lifts the standards of service and service opens new avenues of investigation”
Over the years, looking into the needs of patients, the departments of Critical Care Medicine, Hematology, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Surgical subspecialty were started. Under the scheme of Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Sewa Yojna, the departments of Plastic Surgery, Maternal & Reproductive Health, Pulmonary Medicine, Molecular Medicine & Biotechnology, Opthalmology, and Neonatology were developed.
SGPGIMS Recruitment 2022
Senior Residents Posts
Name of the Post: Senior Residents (Hospital Services)
Total Posts: 10 Posts
Radiology – 10 Posts
Category Wise Posts:
- UR: 3 Posts
- OBC: 3 Posts
- EWS: 4 Posts
Candidates’ age must be maximum 37 years as on 27-09-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates must possess MBBS with Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma (MD/ DNB in Radio Diagnosis) from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates must have valid registration from the State Medical Council/ Medical Council of India
Selected Candidates will receive payment according to the pay (Level-11) Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/- PM by the recruiting organization
- Selection for the posts of Senior Residents will be based on their performance in the interview.
- After receipt of applications, SGPGIMS will shortlist the candidates to appear in the walk-in-interview or written test.
- If the number of applications or more, SGPGIMS will shortlist the candidates to appear for the interview
- Depending on their academic merit, experience candidates will be selected for the posts of Senior Residents
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Degree Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Degree
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
All the candidates who are willing to appear for the posts of Senior Residents must pay the application fee in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favor of the Director, SGPGIMS, Academic Account payable at SGPGIMS, Lucknow.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of SGPGIMS
- Visit the official website, www.sgpgims.org.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Senior Residents (Radio Diagnosis)
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, If you are found eligible, apply for the posts
- Download the application form available at the end of the recruitment notification
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places
- Send all the necessary certificates of testimonials along with the application form to the corresponding address
- Take the printout of the application form for further reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
Walk-In-Interview Date: 27th September 2022 (10.30 a.m.) in the Department of Radio Diagnosis
Department of Radio Diagnosis, Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Raebareli Road, Lucknow, UP – 226014
|Detailed Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|