SGPGIMS Recruitment 2022: Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences invites applications for the post of Medical Officer, Center Operator under the project “Operation of Smart health ATM Center” in the city of Lucknow on a temporary basis. Candidates must read the recruitment notification carefully before applying for the posts. Selected candidates will get paid according to the rules of SGPGIMS
About Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS):
The foundation stone of the Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences was laid on December 14, 1980, in the present King Georges Medical University campus by the then President of India His Excellency, Shri Neelam Sanjiva Reddy. The State Government aimed to create a state-of-the-art quality medical education, training, medical care, and cutting-edge research institution with the motto, “Hospitals with a long tradition of excellence have demonstrated abundantly that research enhances the vitality of teaching, teaching lifts the standards of service and service opens new avenues of investigation”
Over the years, looking into the needs of patients, the departments of Critical Care Medicine, Hematology, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Surgical subspecialty were started. Under the scheme of Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Sewa Yojna, the departments of Plastic Surgery, Maternal & Reproductive Health, Pulmonary Medicine, Molecular Medicine & Biotechnology, Opthalmology, and Neonatology were developed.
SGPGIMS Recruitment 2022
Name of the Post: Medical Officer, Center Operator
Total Posts: 62 Posts
|Name of the Post
|No. of Posts
Candidates’ age must be according to the rules and regulations of SGPGIMS Norms.
|Name of the Post
|Candidates must possess MBBS from an MCI/ NCI recognized University/ Institute. Candidates should have valid registration from the UP Nursing Council/ Medical Council of India.
|Candidates must complete General Nursing & midwifery Course (GNM)/ B.Sc in Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc in Nursing from a recognized Nursing institute.
Selected Candidates will receive payment according to the mentioned amounts by the recruiting organization
|Name of the Post
|Rs. 60,000/- PM
|Rs. 15,000/- PM
- Selection for the posts of Medical Officer and Center Operator will be based on their performance in the interview.
- After receipt of applications, SGPGIMS will shortlist the candidates to appear in a written test.
- Hall tickets/ Call letters for written test/skill tests for those who will be screened-in will be sent through email only and no hard copy will be sent.
- An application form in plain paper should be sent to the corresponding below mentioned address on or before the last date of the application form.
- The interview will be held on two different days for the posts.
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Degree Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Degree
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No fee needs to be paid for both the posts
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of SGPGIMS
- Visit the official website, www.sgpgims.org.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Medical Officer, Center Operator
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, If you are found eligible, apply for the posts
- The application should be sent on plain paper indicating all your details like age, educational qualification, experience, etc
- Send all the necessary certificates of testimonials along with the application form to the corresponding address
- Take the printout of the application form for further reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form
|26-09-2022 (12.00 p.m.)
|Interview Date 1
|26-09-2022 (2.00 p.m.)
|Interview Date 2
|27-09-2022 (2.00 p.m.)
Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Raebareli Road, Lucknow, UP – 226014
|Detailed Recruitment Notification
|Go to Sarkari Result