SAMEER Apprentice Recruitment 2022: The Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER) is inviting online applications for the posts of Graduate Apprentices, and Technician Apprentices under various disciplines. Candidates who possess a Degree, BE/ B.Tech, or Diploma in the relevant disciplines are only eligible to apply.
About Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER): SAMEER was set up as an autonomous R & D laboratory in Mumbai under the then Department of Electronics, Government of India with a broad mandate to undertake R & D work in the areas of Microwave Engineering and Electromagnetic Engineering Technology. It is an offshoot of the special microwave products unit (SMPU) set up in 1977 at the TATA INSTITUTE OF FUNDAMENTAL RESEARCH (TIFR), Mumbai. SAMEER, Mumbai was set up in 1984.
Centre for Electromagnetics, SAMEER Chennai which was under the Department of Electronics (DOE) was merged with SAMEER in 1987. Centre for Microwave & Millimeterwave, SAMEER Kolkata was set up in 1994. Electromagnetic Environmental Effects (E3) Laboratory, SAMEER Visakhapatnam was established in 2014. Centre for High Power Microwave Tube and Component Technology, SAMEER Guwahati was established in 2015
SAMEER Recruitment 2022 (Apprentices) – Apply Online
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices
Total Posts: 22
Name of the Disciplines & No. of Posts:
Graduate Apprentices: 18 Posts
- Electronics & Tele-Communication: 15 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering: 2 Posts
- Mechanical: 1 Post
Technician Apprentices: 4 Posts
- Electronics & Tele-Communication: 4 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering: NIL
- Mechanical: NIL
The candidate’s age should be according to the rules of the Apprenticeship act.
Candidates should complete BE/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering and Information Technology Engineering from a recognized university
Candidates should complete a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Computer Science and Information Technology Engineering from a recognized institution
The candidates who have registered with BOAT (Board of Apprentice Trainee) Mumbai and are within three years of passing the qualifying exam are eligible to appear for the interview.
Candidates will get selected for the posts of Apprentices based on their academic merit. Soon after receiving applications from the candidates, SAMEER will shortlist the candidates to appear for an interview. Merit list of the respective candidates’ names will be displayed in the recruitment dashboard of SAMEER. Only shortlisted candidates are allowed to appear in the certificate verification process.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet certificate
3. Degree/Diploma Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Degree/Diploma.
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Apprentice registration copy from NATS portal www.mhrdtnats.gov.in
3. 2 copies of Passport size photographs.
4. Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER) before applying to the post.
- The notification was released by the Apprenticeship portal, www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in on behalf of the Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER)
- Visit the official website, www.sameer.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get recruitment notifications from HAL, Hyderabad
- Click on the recruitment notification for Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form and get a unique registration number.
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates whose names are on the merit list must attend the walk-in interview at the below-mentioned dates and times.
Walk-In-Interview Dates: 15th, and 16th November 2022 at 9.30 a.m.
All the candidates must report at the below-mentioned venue for certificate verification.
Venue of Interview
Auditorium, Behind Department of Training & Development,
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Avionics Division, Hyderabad.
Balanagar, Hyderabad- 500042.
|Go to Sarkari Result