Puducherry Police Recruitment 2022: Puducherry Police is inviting online applications from eligible Indian Nationals to fill the post of Sub Inspector from the eligible Indian Nationals. Candidates must be physically fit in order to apply for the posts. Desirous candidates must apply online mode.
About Puducherry Police: The mission of the Puducherry police is to uphold the rule of law without fear or favour and to provide safety and security to the people without violating their Human Rights. The Police shall strive to maintain law and order and harmony in society by performing duties in a non-partisan and unbiased manner and shall also focus on crime control in order to be able to instill confidence among the citizens.
In doing so community policing by way of the formation of community liaisoning groups, fishermen watch groups, and peace committees in all Police Station limits at different levels shall be emphasized. The Police shall adopt a proactive approach and attempt to solve them by way of mutual understanding and exercise restraint in the use of force even in the face of violence and grave provocation.
Puducherry Police Recruitment 2022 Sub Inspector 60 Posts
Name of the Post: Sub Inspector
Total Posts: 60 Posts
Category Wise Number of Posts:
- UR: 25 Posts
- EWS: 06 Posts
- OBC: 19 Posts
- SC: 9 Posts
- ST: 1 Post
Candidates’ age should be in between 20-27 years as of 09-12-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. The maximum age limit is prescribed below.
- Candidates must complete Graduation in any discipline from a recognized board/ Institute.
- Candidates must have knowledge of the local language
Selected Candidates will receive payment in the pay level – 6 by the recruiting organization
- Selection for the posts of Sub Inspector is based on their performance in the Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written test
- Soon after the completion of the submission of application forms, Puducherry police will shortlist the candidates to appear in a written test.
- Qualified candidates in the written test must appear in a Physical test & Endurance test to know whether they candidate is suitable for the police department or not.
- After qualifying for a physical test, each and every candidate must undergo a Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Provisional Qualifying certificate of Degree
4. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
5. Residence Certificate
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No need to pay any kind of application fee for the Sub Inspector Posts
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Puducherry Police
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of the Puducherry Police Department
- Visit the official website, http://recruitment.py.gov.in/, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Sub Inspector Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||10-11-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||09-12-2022|
Puducherry Police Department, Puducherry
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|