Puducherry Agriculture Department Recruitment 2022: Puducherry Agriculture Department is inviting online applications from eligible Indian Nationals to fill the post of Agricultural Officer from the eligible Indian Nationals. Selected candidates will be posted on direct recruitment basis. Desirous candidates must apply online mode.
About Puducherry Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Department: The profile of Puducherry has undergone many changes during the nearly half a century of the planned development. The population of the Union Territory, which was 3,69,083 in 1960-61, rose to 9,74,345 by 2001 and is projected to go up to 11,74,004 by 2011. At 766 persons/sq. km., Puducherry was the third most thickly populated State in the country in 1961, and with the present density of 2,034 persons/sq. km, it still retains that distinction. The rural population, which was 76 % of the total population, has declined to 33.43 %, but the literacy level has risen from 35 % to 81.24 %.
The Gross State Domestic Product (GSDP) has increased from ₹ 850.02 crores in 1993-94 to about ₹ 9,058.95 crores in 2009-10, but the contribution of the primary sector to the GSDP has come down to 2.59 % from 15.95
Puducherry Agriculture Department Recruitment 2022 Agricultural Officer 23 Posts
Name of the Post: Agricultural Officer (Group-B)
Total Posts: 23 Posts
Category Wise Number of Posts:
- UR: 11 Posts
- OBC: 7 Posts
- SC: 3 Posts
- EWS: 2 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-30 years as of 20-12-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. The maximum age limit is prescribed below.
- Candidates must possess a Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates who are having equivalent certificates need to produce the certificates at the time of verification.
Selected Candidates will receive payment in the pay level – 6 (Rs. 35,400/- PM) by the recruiting organization
- Selection for the post of Puducherry Agriculture Department is completely based on their performance in the Combined competitive examination
- The question paper is of an objective type. The duration of the examination is 2 hours. The examination comprises 100 questions. Each question carries 1 mark.
- For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted from the marks.
- Questions will be bilingual
- General category candidates must secure 35% of marks, 30% of marks for OBC, and 25% for SC Category candidates in order to qualify for the examination
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Provisional Qualifying certificate of Graduation Degree
4. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
5. Residence Certificate
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No need to pay any kind of application fee for the Statistical Inspector Posts
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Puducherry Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of the Puducherry Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department
- Visit the official website, http://recruitment.py.gov.in/, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Agricultural Officer (Group-B) Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||21-11-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||20-12-2022|
Deputy Director of Agriculture (Tech-II)
New Light House Road,
Directorate of Agriculture,
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|