PRL Recruitment 2022: Physical Research Laboratory (PRL) invites online applications for the post of Assistant, Junior Personal Assistant under the Ahmedabad Region. Candidates must read the recruitment notification carefully before applying for the posts. Selected candidates will get paid according to the rules of Pay Matrix 4 by the recruiting organization.
About Physical Research Laboratory (PRL): Founded in 1947 by Dr. Vikram A. Sarabhai, the Physical Research Laboratory (PRL) had a modest beginning at his residence, the RETREAT, with research on Cosmic Rays.
The Laboratory was formally established on November 11, 1947, in the M. G. Science College, Ahmedabad, with support from the Karmkshetra Educational Foundation and the Ahmedabad Education Society. The initial focus was research on Cosmic Rays and the properties of the Upper Atmosphere. Research in Theoretical Physics and Radio Physics were added later with grants from the Atomic Energy Commission.
Physical Research Laboratory Recruitment 2022
Name of the Post: Assistant, Junior Personal Assistant
Total Posts: 17 Posts
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Junior Personal Assistant||6 Posts|
|Total Posts||17 Posts|
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-26 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates which is prescribed below.
- SC/ST Category candidates: 31 years
- OBC Category candidates: 29 years
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Assistant||Candidates must complete Bachelor’s Degree in Arts / Commerce /
Management / Science / Computer
Applications with First Class from a recognized University with Knowledge in the Use of Computers.
|Junior Personal Assistant||Candidates must complete Bachelor’s Degree in Arts / Commerce /
Management / Science / Computer
Applications with First Class from a recognized University with Knowledge in the Use of Computers. Candidates should have a speed of 80 w.p.m in English stenography.
Selected Candidates will receive payment according to the mentioned amounts by the recruiting organization
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Assistant||Rs 25,500 – 81,100/- PM|
|Junior Personal Assistant||Rs 25,500 – 81,100/- PM|
- Selection for the posts of Assistant and Junior Personal Assistant will be based on their performance in the Written test followed by a skill test.
- After receipt of applications, Physical Research Laboratory (PRL) will shortlist the candidates to appear in a written test.
- Hall tickets/ Call letters for written test/skill tests for those who will be screened-in will be sent through email only and no hard copy will be sent.
- A Written Test will be conducted for the Screened-In candidates at Ahmedabad only & based on the written test scores, the required number of candidates alone shall be called for a skill test.
- Written Tests will be conducted in such a way that the theoretical and practical knowledge of the
candidate is tested covering both the breadth and depth of the prescribed curriculum. The skill test will be purely on a ‘go-no-go’ basis and marks obtained in the skill test will not be considered for selection.
- Far candidates will be paid traveling expenses for attending the skill test.
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Degree Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Degree
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
Candidates must pay a nonrefundable fee of Rs. 250/- through the online mode
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Physical Research Laboratory, Ahmedabad Region.
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of PRL
- Visit the official website, www.prl.res.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Welfare Assistant, Junior Personal Assistant
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||10-09-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||01-10-2022|
|Last Date for Receiving documents||07-10-2022|
Physical Research Laboratory,
Ahmedabad – 380 009, India
Phone: +91-79-26314 000, 2630 2129.
Fax: +91-79-2631 4900
|Detailed Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|