OSSC Investigator Recruitment 2022: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is inviting online applications for the posts of Investigator under the Economics & Statistics Department, Government of Odisha undertaking. Candidates who possess a Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce are only eligible to apply.
About Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC): Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) was set up by Govt. of Odisha as a statutory body in the year 1994 for carrying out direct recruitment against Group-C & Group-B posts in the State cadre. There are more than 140 different cadres of posts/ services under various Departments of Government against which recruitments are made through this Commission.
The Commission is headed by the Chairman aided by three Members. They are appointed by the Government of Odisha and are governed by Rules regulating their recruitment and conditions of service as framed by Govt. from time to time.
OSSC Recruitment 2022
Investigator 36 Posts
Name of the Post: Investigator (Economics & Statistics Department, Odisha)
Total Posts: 36 Posts
Category Wise Distribution of Number of Posts:
- UR: 21 Posts
- ST: 9 Posts
- SC: 6 Posts
- SEBC: NIL
Candidates’ age is in between 21-38 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as on 01-01-2022.
Candidates must possess Degree in Arts/ Commerce from a recognized University/ Institute or Degree in Science with Statistics/ Mathematics/ Computer Application/ Physics/ Economics/ Applied Economics/ Agricultural Economics/ Sociology/ Econometrics from a recognized Institute.
Selected candidates will get paid in the range of Rs. 13,500/- PM by the recruiting organization.
Candidates will get selected for the posts of Investigator based on their performance in the two-stage selection procedure.
- Main Examination and
- The main examination comprises questions from Economics, and Mathematics levels.
- The main examination is 100 marks and the duration of the examination is enlisted in the admission letter.
- An admission letter will be issued to the shortlisted candidates after the receipt of the application form.
- The admission letter contains all the details regarding the Name of the Candidate, Passport size photograph, examination date, and venue of the examination.
- Candidates need to check the admission letter carefully before applying to the post
- Admission letter should be carried at the time of attending the examination along with a valid ID Proof.
Candidates who secured minimum marks in the Main Examination are only allowed to appear in the final stage of selection, i.e in Viva-Voce Test. Candidates must bring all their certificates in support of age, and educational qualifications for attending the interview.
No fee details are available in the given OSSC Welfare Extension Officer Notification
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the OSSC recruitment notification released by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission
- The notification was released by the Directorate of Economics & Statistics, Government of Odisha.
- Visit the official website, www.ossc.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification from the OSSC
- Click on the recruitment notification for the Investigator Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the OSSC online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of attending the Interview:
- Copy of Viva-voce call letter
- Downloaded copy of Bio-data cum attestation form
- Copy of the online application form
- Diploma Certificates
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- No Objection Certificate from the current employer
Candidates should make a note of Important Dates while applying online to the post of Welfare Extension Officer
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|Date of Issuance of Notification||23-09-2022|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||27-09-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||26-10-2022|
Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Unit-II, Bhubaneswar – 751001.
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|