KMRL Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Kochi Metro Rail Limited is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Graduate Apprentices, and Technician Apprentices for undergoing one year of Apprenticeship training under the Apprentices (Amendment) Act, 1973. Candidates who complete a Diploma, BE/ B.Tech, B.A, or B.Com are eligible to apply.
About Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL): The Kochi Metro is a rapid transit system serving the city of Kochi in Kerala, India. It was opened to the public within four years of starting construction, making it one of the fastest completed metro projects in India. The Kochi metro project is the first metro in the country which connects rail, road, and water transport facilities. The first phase is being set up at an estimated cost of ₹51.81 billion (US$650 million). In October 2017, Kochi Metro was named the Best Urban Mobility Project in India by the Urban Development Ministry, as part of the Urban Mobility India (UMI) international conference hosted by the ministry every year.
The construction work was started in June 2013 and a 13.4 km (8.3 mi) section of the line from Aluva to Palarivattom was opened to passengers on 17 June 2017 by Narendra Modi, the Prime Minister of India. A second 5 km (3.1 mi) section from Palarivattom to Maharaja’s College metro station was inaugurated on 3 October 2017. Another 5.65 km (3.51 mi) section from Maharaja’s College Stadium to Thaikoodam was inaugurated on 3 September 2019 by Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan and Union Minister for Housing and Urban Affairs, Hardeep Singh Puri. Kochi metro also includes the technology for driverless trains and is hoping to implement this in the near future.
KMRL Recruitment 2022 (Apprentices) Apply Online
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices
Total Posts: 35 Posts
Name of the Disciplines & No. of Posts:
|S.No.||Discipline||Graduate Apprentices (BE/ B.Tech)||Technician Apprentice
|03||Computer Science & Information Technology||–||2||–|
|04||Electronics & Communication Engineering||–||1||–|
|06||Computer Hardware Maintenance||–||2||–|
|07||Safety and Fire Engineering||–||2||–|
|08||HR/ADMIN (B.Com / BA English)||–||–||5|
Candidates, age must be according to the apprenticeship norms.
Candidates should complete BE/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering and Information Technology/ Safety and Fire Engineering/ HR/ Admin/ Architectural Assistant from a recognized university with an aggregate of 60% of marks.
Candidates should complete a Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering and Information Technology/ Safety and Fire Engineering/ HR/ Admin/ Architectural Assistant from a recognized university with an aggregate of 60% of marks.
Candidates who completed B.A/ B.Com are only eligible to apply.
Candidates who completed graduation from 2020 to 2022 are only eligible to apply.
Selected candidates will receive a stipend of about Rs. 9,000/- PM for Graduate Apprentices, Rs. 8,000/- PM for Technician Apprentices
The overall provisional rank list based on merit will be shared with Kochi Metro Rail Limited after the cutoff date. Certificate verification can be done by Kochi Metro Rail Limited. All the candidates need to bring all the certificates in support of age, and educational qualifications for attending the interview.
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet certificate
3. Degree/Diploma Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Degree/Diploma.
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Apprentice registration copy from NATS portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in
3. 2 copies of Passport size photographs.
4. Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by Kochi Metro Rail Limited before applying for the posts.
- The notification was released by the Apprenticeship portal, www.boat-srp.com on behalf of Kochi Metro Rail Limited
- Visit the official website, www.boat-srp.com, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification from Kochi Metro Rail Limited
- Click on the recruitment notification of Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form and get a unique registration number.
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates whose names are on the merit list must only attend the certificates verification process
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||23-09-2022|
|Last date for enrolling through portal.mhrdnats.gov.in||14-10-2022|
|Last Date for applying to Kochi Metro Rail Limited||25-10-2022|
|Certificates Verification Date for shortlisted candidates||November 2022|
All the candidates must report at the below-mentioned venue for certificate verification.
Kochi Metro Rail Ltd
Kaloor, Ernakulam – 682017
|Detailed Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|