DLRS Bihar Recruitment 2022: Department of Land Records & Survey, Bihar is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Amin, Clerk on direct recruitment basis. Desirable candidates must apply through online mode only after reading the complete recruitment notification.
About Department of Land Records, Bihar: Land records are of great importance to contemporary socio-economic imperatives, and their revision and updating is necessitated for capturing the essentials of changes in social dynamics. The significant vision of the Directorate is real-time updating of land records. Initiatives have been kick-started in this direction for the computerization of land records.
The main objective of the Directorate of land records and survey is the maintenance and updating of land records through a single window and
- Strengthening of Survey and Settlement organizations for the preparation of Land records in areas where this work still remained to be done.
- Setting up of Survey and Settlement Organization, especially in the Region, where land records maintenance does not exist in continuation.
- Proper storage of data pertaining to land records is to be in place.
- To create a soft data repository & capability to retrieve data easily.
- Facilitation of Special survey and settlement operations, the printing of survey maps, reports, documentation, storage, copying updation of land records, and monitoring & supervision by using modern science and technology inputs.
DLRS Bihar Recruitment 2022 Apply Online @www.dlrs.bihar.gov.in
Name of the Post: Amin, Clerk, Kanungo, Assistant Settlement Officer
Total Posts: 2506 Posts
Details of DLRS Bihar Recruitment 2022:
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Settlement Officer||96|
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-37 years as of 01-01-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- BC/ EBC Candidates: 3 years
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|AMIN||18 – 37|
|Clerk||21 – 37|
|Kanungo||18 – 37|
|Assistant Settlement Officer||21 – 37|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|AMIN||Candidates must possess Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.|
|Clerk||Candidates must complete Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute with the necessary typing knowledge|
|Kanungo||Candidates must possess Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.|
|Assistant Settlement Officer||Candidates must possess Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.|
Selected Candidates will receive payment according to the pay scale mentioned below
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|AMIN||Rs. 31,000/- PM|
|Clerk||Rs. 25,000/- PM|
|Kanungo||Rs. 36,000/- PM|
|Assistant Settlement Officer||Rs. 59,000/- PM|
The candidates who satisfy the desirous eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted for the selection process. The selection process for the posts will include
- Written Examination and
Soon after receipt of the application form, the Bihar Land records department will shortlist the candidates to appear for the written test. Shortlisted candidates will soon receive the admit cards to interview. The final selection is based on their performance in the written test followed by an interview.
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Degree Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Degree.
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Department of Land Survey & Records, Bihar
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Department of the Land Survey & Records, Bihar
- Visit the official website, www.lrc.bih.nic.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Amin, Clerk, Kanungo, Assistant Settlement Officer
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||27th September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||21st October 2022|
Directorate of Land Records & Survey,
Gov. of Bihar, Survey Training Center,
Patna – 800023
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|