Odisha Jail Warder Recruitment 2022: The directorate of Prison & Correctional Services, Odisha is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Jail Warders. Candidates who completed 12th Class/ Intermediate are eligible to apply. Selected candidates will be recruited on direct recruitment basis.
About Directorate of Prison & Correctional Services, Odisha: Odisha State Prisons Department came into existence after the re-organization of States. Initially, the Prisons Department consisted of only a few Circle Jails, District Jails, and Sub Jails.
Odisha State Prisons Department is considered as one of the most progressive Prisons Departments in the country. It has to its credit a number of far-reaching reforms that are emulated by other states of the country. Among these achievements are introducing facilities of Canteens among prisoners, introducing Gas Cooking systems in the Prisons, uninterrupted water/electricity supply and introducing innovative vocational training programmes for prisoners, besides providing of modern medical facilities.
Odisha Jail Warder Recruitment 2022 403 Posts
Name of the Post: Jail Warder
Total Posts: 403 Posts
District-Wise Number of Posts:
|Name of the District||No of Posts|
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-25 years as of 01-01-2022. Age is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/ Women candidates.
Candidates must complete 12th Class/ Intermediate from a recognized Institute
Selected Candidates will receive pay of about Rs. 13,300 – 63,200/- PM by the recruiting organization.
- The candidates who satisfy the desirous eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted for the selection process. The selection process for the posts will include a Written test, Physical Standard Test. Candidates will be selected for the post of Jail Warder based on their performance in the Written test, PST followed by an interview
- Candidates are required to carry Bio-Data, a Recent Passport Size Photograph, Original documents of PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Experience Certificates, Education Certificates and One Set of Self-Attested Copies of All Certificates on the given dates for attending the Interview.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. 12th Class Certificate
3. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Educational Qualification
4. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No need to pay any kind of application fee for the posts.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Directorate of Prisons & Correctional Services, Odisha
- The notification was released by the Recruitment dashboard of the Directorate of Prisons & Correctional Services, Odisha
- Visit the official website, https://www.prisons.odisha.gov.in/, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Jail Warder Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Attend walk-in-interview by taking a copy of the application form, relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport-size photograph
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 14th October 2022
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 13th November 2022
Directorate of Prisons and Correctional Services, Heads of Department Building, Southern Wing 3rd Floor, Bhubaneswar (Odisha) – 751001
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|