OCPL Recruitment 2022: Odisha Coal and Power Limited (OCPL) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Mining Sirdar on a temporary basis. Candidates must apply online mode only after reading the complete eligibility criteria.
About Odisha Coal and Power Limited: Odisha Coal and Power Limited (OCPL) is a state-run company constituted in 2015. The sheer speed with which it came into being bespeaks volumes of its professional approach. Let us have a brief look at its history.
The OCPL gets incorporated as a wholly owned subsidiary company of OPGC Ltd (Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited) on 20th January 2015 with the main objective of mining and supply of coal. Within a fortnight, OCPL becomes a Joint Venture Company when Odisha Hydro Power Company Ltd buys 49% of the shares – all pursuant to the Notification of the Government of Odisha.
OCPL Recruitment 2022
Name of the Post: Mining Sirdar
Total Posts: 15 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-30 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- OBC Candidates: 3 years
Candidates must complete Intermediate with Science/ Commerce/ Arts from a recognized Institute or board. Candidates who are having Certificate of Competency in Mining Sirdar will be preferred.
Selected Candidates will receive pay of about Rs. 32,000 – 35,000/- by the recruiting organization
Selection for appointment to the post in the case of direct recruitment shall be made on the basis of merit of prescribed educational qualification followed by evaluation as specified here under
Selection to the posts of Mining Sirdar is completely based on their performance in the written test followed by an interview.
Soon after the submission of application forms, Odisha Coal and Power Limited will shortlist the candidates for written tests or interviews. Shortlisted candidates will receive admit cards for written tests or interviews depending on their academic merit.
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Certificate of competency certificate
4. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
Application fee details are not prescribed in the given recruitment notification
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Odisha Coal and Power Limited (OCPL)
- The notification was released by the recruitment department of OCPL
- Visit the official website, www.ocpl.org.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Mining Sirdar
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
- Submission of Online Application Form: 15-09-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 14-10-2022
Odisha Coal and Power Limited (OCPL), Zone-A, Ground Floor, Fortune Towers, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar – 751023, Odisha.
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|