NHM UP Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh (NHM UP) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, ANM, and Pharmacist under NUHM, DHS, RBSK, and Child Health programmes.
The National Health Mission (NHM), UP seeks to provide universal access to equitable, affordable and quality health care, which is accountable, yet at the same time responsive to the needs of the people, resulting in the reduction of child and maternal deaths, as well as population stabilization, gender, and demographic balance
About National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh: The National Health Mission (NHM), Uttar Pradesh invites online applications for the post of Community Health Officers (CHOs). Under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme, GoUP envisioned strengthening Sub-Health Centers as Health and Wellness Centers (HWCs) for improved implementation of public health programmer and to enable comprehensive primary healthcare service delivery, including disease prevention and health promotion. Successful candidates shall be posted at Sub-Health Centers level HWCs as CHOs to work in coordination with the primary healthcare team
Selected candidates will be posted on a contractual basis.
About National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh: The National Health Mission (NHM) was designed with the aim of providing accessible, affordable, effective and reliable healthcare facilities in the rural and urban areas of the country, especially to the poor and vulnerable sections of the population.
In the State of Uttar Pradesh, National Health Mission has made special efforts for reaching out to the community at the grassroots level. NHM focuses on affordable, accessible, accountable, effective, and quality services to the masses, especially to the vulnerable groups of the community.
NHM UP Recruitment 2022 – Staff Nurse, ANM, Pharmacist
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse, ANM, Pharmacist, Lab Technician
Total Posts: 17291 Posts
Candidates’ age must be in between 18-40 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
|Name of the Post||Required Qualification|
|Staff Nurse||Candidates must possess GNM/ B.Sc in Nursing from a recognized University/ Institute with a valid registration from the Nursing Council.|
|Lab Technician||Candidates must possess a Diploma/ Degree in Laboratory Technician Course from a recognized Institute.|
|Pharmacist (Allopathic)||Candidates must possess a Diploma/ Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized Institute.|
|ANM||Candidates must complete a Diploma in ANM Course from a recognized Nursing Institute.|
- Proficiency in regional/local language and dialect
|Staff Nurse||Rs. 19,101 – 30,000/- PM|
|Lab Technician||Rs. 13,500 – 20,000/- PM|
|Pharmacist (Allopathic)||Rs. 19,101 – 20,500/- PM|
|ANM||Rs. 10,915 – 12,500/- PM|
Selection to the post of Paramedical staff is completely based on their performance in the computer-based test followed by an interview.
The Computer based Test will be held for the duration of 2 hours (in one sitting) consisting of two sections of a total of 100 marks. Section-I (80 Marks) will consist of Professional Knowledge (Discipline/Domain related) and Section II (20 Marks) will consist of General Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness, and Basic Computer knowledge with 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQ). Each question will carry 1 mark and there is NO NEGATIVE marking for a wrong answer
No fee details are mentioned in the given recruitment notification
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the NHM Uttar Pradesh
- The notification was released by the Health Department of Uttar Pradesh
- Visit the official website, https://upnrhm.gov.in/, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification of Paramedical Staff Posts
- Click on the recruitment notification for NHM UP Paramedical Staff Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted after the Submission of the Application Form:
- Final year mark sheet of last Qualifying Exam (Final Year BSc Nursing/Post Basic BSc Nursing)
- Provisional/Final Degree Certificate
- Registration Certificate from Assam Nursing Council.
- Age-proof certificate.
- Candidates applying under the reserved category will have to attach a copy of their caste
certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Certificate from Principal of the Nursing College (Appendix 1)
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online for the post of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, ANM, Pharmacist
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 27th November 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 12th December 2022
National Health Mission, State Programme Management Unit. 16, A.P. Sen Road, Charbagh, Lucknow-226001
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|