NHM MP Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh (NHM Madhya Pradesh) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Microbiologist on a contract basis. Candidates must read the notification carefully before applying to the posts.
About National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh: The National Health Mission (NHM) encompasses its two Sub-Missions, the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) and the newly launched National Urban Health Mission (NUHM). The main programmatic components include Health System Strengthening in rural and urban areas- Reproductive-Maternal- Neonatal-Child and Adolescent Health (RMNCH+A), and Communicable and Non-Communicable Diseases. The NHM envisages the achievement of universal access to equitable, affordable & quality healthcare services that are accountable and responsive to people’s needs.
NHM MP Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online Microbiologist 38 Posts
Name of the Post: Microbiologist
Total Posts: 38 Posts
Distribution of Posts:
- UR: 12 Posts
- EWS: 3 Posts
- SC: 6 Posts
- ST: 7 Posts
- OBC: 10 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 21-43 years as of 01-01-2023. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- OBC/ BC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 5 Years
- Candidates must complete Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Life Science / Microbiology. OR BMLT with a Master in Microbiology/ Life Science from a recognized University/ Institute
- Candidates should have 02 years of experience in working in Microbiology, Molecular Testing, or Research Activity in a Government/ PSU setup.
- Candidates should have a Diploma/ Certificate in Basic Computer Applications
- Good writing and Communication Skills in Hindi and English.
Selected Candidates will receive pay of about Rs. 35,000/- PM by the recruiting organization
Selection will be based on qualification, experience, written test, and performance in the interview. District-wise selection is being conducted. An applicant should apply only for one district of his/her choice. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview. General category candidates need to secure 40% of marks, 36% for EWS, 35% for OBC, and 30% for SC and ST in order to qualify for the written test.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Diploma Certificate
4. Provisional Educational Qualification certificate
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
Applicants should have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the
completion of this recruitment process. CMD / NHM may send intimation to download call letters for written tests through the registered email ID. In case, an applicant does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his / her new email ID and mobile no. before applying online and must
maintain that email account and mobile number.
General category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 300/-, and Rs. 150/- for reserved category candidates. The fee must be payable online mode
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh (National Health Mission, MP)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Department of NHM Madhya Pradesh
- Visit the official website, www.nhmmp.gov.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Microbiologist Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||25th November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||19th December 2022|
|Last Date of payment of a fee||19th December 2022|
National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh, Public Health & Family Welfare Department, Link Road Number No. 3, Madhavrao Marg, Bhopal – 462003
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|