NHM Chandigarh Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission, Chandigarh (NHM Chandigarh) is conducting a walk-in interview to fill the posts of Medical Officers on a contractual basis from eligible candidates under Ayushman Bharat Health Infrastructure Mission. Desirable candidates must read the notification carefully before applying to the posts.
About National Health Mission, Chandigarh (NHM Chandigarh): National Rural Health Mission has been launched in nationwide on 12th April 2005. The journey of the National Rural Health Mission and National Health Mission in U.T Chandigarh has witnessed the arrival of many milestones, which have been painted by our enthusiasm and strengthened by the implementation of the policies envisaged.
We have attempted many innovative ventures like Hub and Spoke model for strengthening Lab Services in HWCs, Ann Se Amrit, AMRIT Campaign, Poshan on Wheels, etc which have shaped as stepping stones for us into the arena of achievements with a difference.
NHM Chandigarh Medical Officer 13 Posts
Name of the Post: Medical Officer/ General Duty Medical Officer
Total Posts: 13 Posts
Category-wise Number of Posts:
- General: 9 Posts
- SC: 1 Post
- OBC: 3 Posts
Candidates’ age should be maximum 60 years.
- Candidates must possess MBBS Degree from a recognized university with a one-year compulsory rotatory internship
- Should be registered with State Medical Council or with Medical Council of India-New Delhi
- Candidates must have a minimum of One House Job (six months) in any department
CCC+ – Course on Computer Concepts Plus for 120 hours
Selected Candidates will receive pay of about Rs. 45,000/- PM by the recruiting organization
The candidates who satisfy the desirous eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted for the selection process. The selection process for the posts will include academic merit followed by an interview.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Provisional Certificate of qualifying MBBS Course
4. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No need to pay any kind of application fee for the Medical Officer posts.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the National Rural Health Mission, Chandigarh (NHM Chandigarh)
- The notification was released by the National Rural Health Mission, Chandigarh (NHM Chandigarh)
- Visit the official website, https://nrhmchd.gov.in/, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Medical Officer (MO) Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee, if required
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
Walk-In-Interview Date: 3rd November 2022
National Health Mission,
4th Floor, Administrative Block,
|Go to Sarkari Result