NFC Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Trade Apprentices on a temporary basis. Candidates who completed ITI in the concerned disciplines/ trades are only eligible to apply. Selected candidates will receive pay of about Rs. 7,700 – 8,050/- from the recruiting organization.
About Nuclear Fuel Complex: A team of Sr. Scientists was constituted to visit Bangalore, Madras, and Hyderabad to search for a suitable site. The senior committee, after detailed scrutiny, recommended to Dr. Bhabha the choice of Hyderabad for the location of the Nuclear Fuel Complex. The Andhra Pradesh Government allotted land to the Department of Atomic in the year 1968. In 1968, NFC Board was created under the Chairmanship of Dr. Vikram Sarabhai for setting up a few production plants, common facilities and any other facility required at Hyderabad. Also, the objective of setting up NFC was to create an organization to meet the future requirements of fuel for the nuclear power program.
Though NFC is one of the bright examples of successful transfer of technology from laboratory scale to large scale production, owing to the transfer of the very personnel conducting the R&D at BARC, it is also a testimony that upscaling the large scale without any modeling is not without problems. All facilities connected with nuclear fuel starting from uranium concentrate and zircon were kept together in one place and under one organization so that there are no interfaces posing difficult co-ordination problems
NFC Recruitment 2022 Trade Apprentices 345 Posts
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentices
Total Posts: 345 Posts
Name of the Trades:
|Name of the Trade||No. of Posts|
|Chemical Plant Operator||5|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant||74|
The candidate’s age should be maximum of 18 years as on 01-07-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates must complete ITI in the concerned trade from a recognized Institute.
- Candidates who passed ITI in 2020 or after 2020 are eligible.
Selected Candidates will receive a Stipend as mentioned below.
|Name of the Trade||Stipend|
|Attendant Operator||Rs. 8,050/-|
|Chemical Plant Operator|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant|
- The selection criteria will be based on the merit of the percentage of marks obtained by candidates in Interviews conducted by the Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC)
- Candidates will be selected based on the ITI marks merit.
- Documents verification will be held on the dates prescribed by the Nuclear Fuel Complex
- All the candidates must bring certificates in support of age, and educational qualification for attending the interview.
Documents to be needed while submission:
- Aadhar Card: Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1MB.
- Qualifying 10th Class, ITI Certificates
- Passport size photograph: JPEG, Size: Less than 200KB (“3.5* 4.5”).
- Bank Accounts details.
- Valid personal Email ID.
- Mobile number (will be required to send/verify OTP).
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
i. 10th /SSC Board exam Marksheet/Certificate
ii. ITI Marksheet & National Trade Certificate
iii. Cast certificate (if applicable)
iv. Aadhaar card
v. Police verification certificate
vi. Saving Bank A/C number & passbook
vii. Hard copy of online application form
viii. COVID vaccination certificate
ix. Photocopies of all the above-mentioned documents
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of the Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC)
- Visit the official website, https://www.nfc.gov.in/, and check the Recruitment tab
- Click on the recruitment notification for Trade Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
- Last Date for receipt of application form: 5th November 2022
Nuclear Fuel Complex
ECIL Post Office,
Hyderabad – 500062, Telangana, (India).
Telephone exchange: +91 40 27184444
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|