ECIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Trade Apprentices on a temporary basis. Candidates who completed their ITI in the relevant trades are only eligible to apply.
About Electronics Corporation of India Limited: ECIL was set up under the Department of Atomic Energy on 11th April 1967 with a view to generating a strong indigenous capability in the field of professional grade electronics. The initial accent was on total self-reliance and ECIL was engaged in the Design, Development, Manufacture, and Marketing of several products with an emphasis on three technology lines viz. Computers, Control Systems, and Communications. Over the years, ECIL pioneered the development of various complex electronics products without any external technological help and scored several ‘firsts’ in these fields prominent among them being country’s
ECIL Recruitment 2022
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentices
Total Posts: 284 Posts
Name of the Trade & No. of Posts:
|S.No||Name of the Trade||Vacancies|
|4.||R & AC||10|
|9.||MM Tool Maint||02|
Candidates’ age should be in between 18 to 25 years as of 31-10-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Candidates must complete ITI in the concerned trade from a recognized Institute.
Selected Candidates will receive a Stipend from the recruiting organization as follows
|S.No||Name of the Trade||Consolidated Stipend Per Month|
|4.||R & AC|
|9.||MM Tool Maint|
- The selection criteria will be based on the merit of the percentage of marks obtained by candidates in Interviews conducted by Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
- Candidates will be selected based on the ITI marks merit.
- 70% of Seats will be engaged with Government ITI students and 30% of seats with Private ITI students.
- Documents verification will be from 20.10.2022 to 28.10.2022 and the exact date will be intimated by email to shortlisted candidates in due course of time candidates are required to attend for documents verification within short notice.
Documents to be needed while submission:
- Aadhar Card: Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1MB.
- Qualifying 10th Class, ITI Certificates
- Passport size photograph: JPEG, Size: Less than 200KB (“3.5* 4.5”).
- Bank Accounts details.
- Valid personal Email ID.
- Mobile number (will be required to send/verify OTP).
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Apprentice registration copy from Apprenticeship portal, www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of Electronics Corporation of India Limited
- Visit the official website, ecil.co.in, and check the Recruitment tab
- Click on the recruitment notification of Trade Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 10-10-2022
- Document Verification Date: 20-10-2022 to 28-10-2022
- Completion of joining formalities: 31-10-2022
- Apprenticeship training will commence from 01-11-2022
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL),
Corporate Learning & Development Centre (CLDC),
Nalanda Complex, TIFR Road, ECIL
Hyderabad – 500 062.
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|